We Spotted Him

The two women woke up in the morning. Chloe had bags under her eyes, and Beca noticed right away.

"Didn't get much sleep?" the brunette asked.

"Not really." Chloe said as she stretched her arms.

"Was it my fault?" Beca questioned as she looked at her position on the bed. She pretty much took the whole space causing the other woman to be curled up in a corner. 

"No, no. Don't worry." the redhead replied with a smile. 

Neither of the two dared to speak about what happened the other day. Maybe it was a big mistake, maybe it meant nothing. Beca wanted to know what the other woman felt. She was afraid she stepped over the line. Nevertheless, Chloe was also leaning in, making the brunette feel happy. She thought that bringing up the topic might cause the two of them to be distracted, and who knows maybe distant. Beca did not want the woman who she has been chasing after to act cold towards her just because of that. 

The brunette sat on the bed as she waited for Chloe to get out of the bathroom. She turned around as soon as she heard the door open. The redhead was standing there with a towel wrapped around her body, and another one on her head. Beca's jaw just dropped at the sight of the woman. 

"Everything ok? I would not want any flies to enter your mouth." Chloe teased as she got closer to Beca. She softly placed her hand on the other woman's chin and gently pushes her jaw shut. 

The brunette was still sitting with her eyes locked on the redhead. She wanted to do so many bad things to the other woman. After a long moment of silence, and after Chloe moved closer to the wardrobe, Beca finally spoke up. 

"Sorry." she apologized.

"It's ok. Try not to be distracted when we are working." Chloe said.

"That will not happen." Beca reassured.

Once the two got dressed up, they all headed downstairs to have their breakfast. Chloe chose to have a sweet breakfast with pancakes, while the others went with their traditional American breakfast of bacon and eggs.

"Let's hope that the sweets will make you sweeter." Beca joked.

"That will never happen." the redhead fired back.

"Maybe you need some sweets." Beca said looking over at Aubrey.

"Trust me, it will not work." Chloe replied.

"What will do? Jesse and his amazing job in bed?" Stacie teased causing the blonde woman to spit out the coffee she was drinking. The liquid ended up on Cynthia Rose's clothes and face.

"Thanks babe." Cynthia said in annoyance. 

"How is it my fault now? She spit it not me!" Stacie claimed.

After finishing their breakfast, everybody headed upstairs. Today they were going to be split into groups. Chloe, Beca, Benji, and Emily were going to a famous bar by the canal. On the other hand, Cynthia and Stacie were remaining in the hotel's lobby. Aubrey and Jesse would be walking around town in search of the target. Hopefully, this time they would spot Pieter. They all got their rings and placed them on their fingers.

The four agents headed to the bar. Chloe and Beca chose to remain seated outside, while Emily and Benji were inside.

"Any news, Stace?' the redhead whispered to her earpiece.

"Nope. All clear, over here." she replied.

"Want a drink?" Beca asked as she quickly stood up to walk towards the bar.