Part 1: Alternative Ending

6 years later

Few years passed by after the very successful mission that allowed the agents to capture Kommissar. The German woman was now held captive by the CIA, and they were not planning to release her any time soon. She will most likely live the rest of her life in jail and will end up dying there too. This is what Beca thought at least. The brunette visited her old friend, not because she felt sorry. She visited her to let her know that being a good person makes your life so much better, and it can truly allow you to find happiness. She wanted Kommissar to understand that, and realize that wanting power leads nowhere, besides it's quite lonely.

Last year, Aubrey and Jesse got married. It was such a wholesome event. Beca always stuck by Chloe, but the two did not tie the knot yet. The brunette was now very busy with her life as a music producer. Yes, she chose to leave her job to follow her passion after some time. However, she first made sure that her partner would not be legible to work on missions. She did not want Chloe to risk her life while the brunette would be mixing some music.

The couple chose to move into a house together. This time, the brunette could mock Chloe. She no longer lived in that crap and could afford a mansion much bigger than what the redhead could possibly afford. Beca, from time to time, would be reminding her girlfriend of it and would rub it in her face. After all, it was payback for all the times that Chloe mocked the shitty place she lived in. It's not that she was lying, it really was an ugly place.

Today was a busy day for the brunette, mainly because she was planning to propose to the ginger. They have been dating for a long time, and maybe now they could spend the rest of their lives together. What is taking them so long to get married? Well, if Beca was not always so busy, they would be married by now. Chloe, on the other hand, did not put any pressure on it. She was happy with the life she currently had. Nevertheless, the redhead thought of getting married to Beca on multiple occasions. However, she was waiting for the brunette to do the first move because she thought that maybe the other woman was not ready yet to take this important step in their lives.

Today, Chloe was in her office working on a case, while Beca was in the studio recording a new song. The brunette could not contain her excitement, and that did not go unseen.

"Beca, what's going on today?" the manager asked.

"Nothing. Just a regular day. Why?" the woman replied puzzled.

"You seem more excited than usual. It's so not you, Beca Mitchell is always grumpy." he chuckled.

"Well... it's none of your business." Beca smiled. "Anyways, let's finish this." she continued.

Once the woman finished recording her new song called "Big Jet Plane", she chose to surprise her girlfriend at work.

Be my lover, my lady river

Can I take ya, take ya higher

Beca easily entered the building, simply because people still knew her from all the years she spent working for the CIA. As she walked into the foyer, she met the married couple.

"Hey, Beca!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Are you resigning?" Aubrey joked.

"No, I am looking for the ginger." Beca replied.

"In her office." the blonde woman shrugged.

Beca waved at the two before heading towards what used to be Chloe and her office. Now, it only belonged to the redhead. It felt weird to be back in this place after so many years. She sensed nostalgia, in a way. She knocked on the door and waited for the other woman to say something, but she did not hear anything. The brunette was about to open the door when the other woman swung it right open. Her ice-blue eyes met with the other woman's dark blue eyes.