Part 2: Alternative Ending

5 months later

Today was the big day. It was the day Chloe and Beca were finally going to tie the knot. Emotions were running high, there had been some tears already and the wedding had not even begun. The venue was beautiful. Since they could not marry in church, they opted to go to the Four Seasons Ocean Club in the Bahamas. Yes, they forced all their guests to fly to the main island, where Nassau was located. However, the invited people did not mind spending more than a day on the beautiful island.

Anyways, going back to the venue, it was gorgeous. This Bahamas oasis provides a true taste of the serenity and the natural beauty that the island has to offer. Fragrant magnolia and orange blossoms perfume the landscape for a wedding experience like no other. Enjoy the breeze as you walk by the old ruins of temples that stand still giving you a nostalgic feeling.

"You look beautiful." Jesse smiled widely as he entered the room Beca was waiting in, trying to calm her nerves. The 32-year-old woman wanted a moment with her friends before the wedding.

"Thank you." she replied turning around to look at herself in the mirror.

She was questioning everything. When does she ever not overthink? Was the dress too much or too little? What about her makeup? Jesse could not help but giggle as he saw the woman panicking internally. He knew that feeling, after all, he has been through it a year ago.

Before the man could even formulate a question, Emily and Amy walked in.

"Sup bitches!" Amy exclaimed.

"What an entrance." Beca said rolling her eyes.

"Wow, shortstack looks like a snacccc!" the Australian teased.

"I know! She looks gorgeous." Emily replied. "How are you feeling?" she asked as she walked closer to analyze every detail of her dress.

"Nervous. Very nervous." she exhaled.

"Don't worry. You will walk down the aisle, and as soon as you see Chloe, you won't care about anything else." Amy reassured.

"I can't believe such words of wisdom came out of the one and only Amy." Beca smiled.

"Hey! That was rude. I always have great ideas, such as making people drunk so they can hook up, give alcohol to sad people, alcohol everywhere pretty much." Amy shrugged causing everybody in the room to laugh.

There was a gentle knock on the door, and Dr. Mitchell walked in. He immediately covered his mouth with his hand. This was the first time today seeing his daughter all ready with her hair and makeup done. He must admit, she looked beautiful. Although Beca moved to another state, she managed to still have a strong bond with her family, well her father. Dr. Mitchell was now married to Sheila, and the brunette found her to be a step monster, she totally hated her.

"Hey, dad." Beca said as she glanced down at the ground before smiling at the man.

"Wow... where did the time go?" he asked quietly as he kept looking at his daughter. "It was not too long ago that I was holding you in my arms for the first time. Now you are all grown up, ready to get married." he continued.

"How do I look?" she asked quietly as she looked down at herself.

"Beautiful as always." Dr. Mitchell said as he kissed his daughter on the forehead, "you don't know how proud of you I am." he continued.