Drinking is Fun

Beca chose to offer a ride on her motorcycle to Emily. She saw the redhead walking out of the elevator approaching what seemed to be her car. The brunette did not take her eyes off of her, and she prayed that the woman did not notice her staring. 

"Hey? Are we going or what?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, sorry." Beca shook her head. 

The two drove off and were finally speeding in the streets, passing cars, cab, and trucks.

"This thing goes fast!" Emily shouted.

"I know. It's great for adrenaline." Beca replied.

"Are we there?" she asked. 

"Now we are." the brunette answered as she parked her motorcycle. 

Beca sat on her bike outside the bar, while Emily just stood there. They were waiting for the others to arrive there. It took them longer since they all had cars, therefore they could not easily surpass other vehicles. Finally, they see Amy walking down the sidewalk.

"And the others?" Beca asked.

"I lost them. I was going too fast." Amy chuckled.

A few minutes later, the other girls joined in. 

"Took you long enough, girls." 

"You should know about being late. At least we are on time for work." Cynthia rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, don't remind me. They are such a pain in the ass." the brunette let out.

"Should I remind you that you chose to sign up for this?" Stacie looked at the shorter woman.

"Shhh, changing topic, what's your to-go drink?" Beca asked.

"Rum and cola." Emily replied. "Although I am not much of a drinker." she admitted.

"Vodka cranberry." Amy winked.

"Margarita." Stacie said proudly.

"Lilly and I usually drink martini." Cynthia added.

"Very mysterious." I replied. 

"Nothing to do with my heritage, I just love mojito. Maybe because that one time, a man tried to sell me for one." Flo added. 

"Jessica and Ashley?" Beca asked.

"Gin and tonic." they replied in unison.

"What about you, Beca?" Amy questioned.

 "Anything with vodka, really." the brunette shrugged. "Ready to order?"

They all nodded.

"Hey, Kimmy Jin. We are ready to order." Beca called out the woman with noir silky hair.  "It's on me." 

"No problem." Kimmy Jin said as she took the orders. 

"You come here often?" Emily asked.

"Oh, she comes here almost every day." Kimmy Jin chuckled. 

As she walked away, Beca asked: "how did y'all hear about this job?"

"Well, we did not hear. We were called by them just like you, I would assume." Emily replied.

"Why do you think they called you, and not somebody else?" Beca continued.

"The majority of us worked together in a private agency over the years." Stacie shrugged.

"What kind of agency?" Beca asked curiously.

"You know, like the CIA but dealt with smaller criminals." Cynthia added.