Any News?

Aubrey was the first one to wake up simply because she heard her phone ringing. As soon as she picked it up, Mr. Smith on the line suggested she and Chloe would go to the Headquarter as quickly as possible because they have some important news.

The woman looked around herself searching for the redhead. She stood up and placed her hand on her forehead. She was still drunk, and she saw everything spinning around her. However, she managed to walk around the house until she found the other girl laying on the floor still sleeping.

"Psst, Chloe. Wake up." Aubrey whispered as she gently shook the girl.

The redhead turned around and looked the blonde.

"What time is it? Did I oversleep?" she asked.

"No, no. It's actually very early. Mr. Smith wants us to go to the Headquarter." the blonde explained.

"When?" Chloe wondered.

"Like... now!" Aubrey replied.

"Ugh! We drank too much, and we are hungover." she whined.

"I know, but it's important." the other woman continued.

The two women slowly walked around the house trying not to wake up anybody. They grabbed all their belongings and headed out.

"How are we going there? I can't drive so can't you!" Aubrey announced.

"Nah, don't worry. I got this." the redhead said as she opened the car.

"Are you crazy?!" the blonde stood there shocked.

"Are you coming or not?" the other woman asked.

"Fine! Don't kill us." Aubrey huffed.

Chloe drove to her house, so the two women could quickly change into their job clothes. Once they got dressed up and most importantly fixed their messy hair, they headed out again. A few minutes later, they reached the Headquarter.

"I think you are a better driver when you are hungover." Aubrey teased.

"Hey! I am not a bad driver." Chloe answered back.

The two finally headed upstairs and entered the boss's office.

"Oh, here you are. Take a seat, please." Mr. Smith said.

"So what's the news?" Chloe asked.

"Here." Gail replied as she handed a folder to each of them.

"I don't understand." Aubrey replied as she looked through the folder.

"Our analysts have been working non-stop on both Kommissar's case and the briefcase." John explained. "We are lucky that the case is in our hands. It could be a disaster if it got in the wrong hands since it's a very dangerous weapon." he continued.

"Anyways, we need you to still keep an eye out for it. A lot of people are searching for it, and one of them is Kommissar." Gail stated.

Aubrey noticed how Chloe's body tensed as she heard the word "Kommissar". It felt like Gail now had the full attention of the ginger.

"Continue." Chloe said looking up.

"We are going to have you to fly in Sicily in a few days." Gail explained.

"You will have those days to read over the plan, and hopefully put an end to Kommissar. Try to bring her back here alive if possible. If you kill her, it's also fine, but alive is better." John continued.

"Why is she in Sicily in first place?" Aubrey could not help but wonder.

"Because that's where the mafia is. With their help, she could really put an end to the world." Mr. Smith replied. "Anything else?" he asked.