09 | Alie

It's been a few hours since we turned in Pike and Jasper has told us that Arkadia isn't safe.

"I don't understand it, either," Monty explained. "Something about those chips."

"We'll know soon enough," Sinclair stated. "Be ready."

My attention turned to Octavia who had stood and begun packing her bag. Bellamy walked over to her.

"O, wait," he said. "You can't just leave."

Octavia didn't listen as she gathered her things. "Watch me."

I crossed my arms as I spoke. "You heard what Jasper said on the radio. Arkadia is not safe."

"What Jasper said sounds insane," Octavia stated. "Pike's gone. I can handle myself." I watched as Octavia slung her bag over her shoulder. "Grounders burn their dead."

"I know that," Bellamy said. "And then what? Where are you gonna go?"

"You don't get to ask me that," Octavia spat.

Bellamy shook his head. "What more do I have to do to prove that I am on your side?"

"Bring Lincoln back," the girl simply stated. I licked my lips as Octavia brushed passed her brother walking a few feet before turning and speaking. "Turning Pike in does not make you one of the good guys, Bellamy. You did that to save me. Not because what you thought Pike was doing to the grounders was wrong."

Bellamy turned around. "The grounders were starving us out."

"Because you massacred an army that was sent to protect us."

Bellamy shook his head. "That army could have attacked us at any time and you know it."

"But they didn't attack," Octavia stated. "You did that. You were hurting and you lashed out because that's what you do. There are consequences, Bell. People get hurt. People die. Your people. Monroe's dead. Lincoln is dead."

I pursed my lips as Octavia spun around and walked out of the cave. After about a minute, Bellamy came running into the cave with Raven in her arms. Clarke and Jasper following her.

"Clear some space," Clarke said. I furrowed my eyebrows, jogging to them.

"What the hell happened to her?" Sinclair asked as he kneeled beside the unconscious girl.

"I told you on the radio," Jasper explained. "Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha's been chipping everyone."

"Jasper's right," Clarke added. "I've seen it with my own eyes."

"I don't need your help, alright?" Jasper spat, pointing at Clarke.

I raised an eyebrow slightly. Bellamy took a step toward the boy. "Just take it easy and explain."

"Jaha's using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are, and then you see this thing, Alie. Only, she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. She was trying to get her out of her head. I was trying to help her but--"

"Okay, so let's help her now," Sinclair interrupted, standing up. He walked toward Jasper. "Did she say how?"

Jasper answered. "She was working on building something. She needed one of her old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them."

"Wait a second," Clarke spoke causing everyone to look at her. The girl reached into her pocket, pulling something out. She pulled a small chip out of a container. "Does it look like this?"

"Not exactly," Jasper said. As Bellamy walked toward Clarke, I heard a grunt come from Raven's direction. My head snapped to the girl, who was running toward the exit. Jasper stepped in front of her, but the girl punched him and ran out of the cave.