Day 7 - Pllow Fight - Boardwalk Bros

They have infiltrated this fic. You can't stop me. Why have 2 sets of gays when you can have 4 of them be gay for each other?

Tw: rich is a salty motherfucker, hight jokes, weed

Word count:

---

Rich truely loved his boyfriends to the ends of the Earth and back but sometimes they were the exact people that Rich wanted to commit fatal stab stab poke poke on.

Like when they joked about his hight. It was more a nuisance than anything but still. It was stab stab poke poke worthy.

The four of them were chilling in Michael's basement getting high and playing Mario kart. Jeremy and Michael were neck and neck for first just ducking in and out of the slot. Jake was chilling rather happily in 5th and Rich was in 8th.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS GAME IS BIPHOBIC!" Rich raged just about ready to chuck the wii remote into the tv.

"It can't be biphobic because I'm winning short stack." Jeremy had gotten a red shell and thrown it back at Michael and now had an edge over the other.

"Shut the fuck up tall ass."

"Could just be that you suck at this game short ass," Jake remarked as he hit Peach with a green shell. "Take that you pathetic useless bitch."

"Oh shut the fuck up other tall ass."

"Jake she's not useless and pathetic. MatPat she just has a kinky sex thing with Bowser," Michael tried and failed to get in front of Jeremy again.

"Micha I really don't think that's what he said," Jeremy was struggling to keep in front of Michael. This is what happens when you try to win against someone at your level. This is what the hell the catch is.

"I'm literally about to yeet this controler into the tv. I swear to god."

"No yeeting remotes into tv's small fry."

"Shut the fuck up shorter tall ass." At this point Rich was done and just took the pillow he had been sitting on and chucked it at Michael.

It hit Michael squeare in the face and he paused the game. "Oh baby you just fucking started a war."

Michael tried to chuck the pillow back at Rich but due to his lack of athletic abilities he hit Jake instead. Then he knew he was fucked.

Jeremy had relaxed and melted into the background and watched fondly as his boyfriends tried to kill each other with pillows. That was until Michael had taken a brake from beating Jake to breath and noticed that Jeremy had just been sitting there.

"Yo Jerry be skipping out. We must ambush."

Before he could even react his boyfriends had pulled him off his bean bag and had started beating him with pillows. Somehow by defying god Jeremy had managed to snatch a pillow and fight back.

This went on for like 3 hours before they were in a cuddle pile on the floor giggling and a changing kisses and "I love you"s.

---

I love them and they're underrated. It is 3 am j woke up randomly so imma just post this.