Day 28 - Cooking For Each Other After A Long Day - Sincerely Three

Don't ask me why. I'm tired it's midnight and I really wanna catch up and I won't be able to write tomorrow.

Tw smoft

College AU

---

Connor absolutely hated one of his classes. Mostly because he hated the professor but that's not the important part. Evan said he strongly disliked his job because hate is a strong word.

Jared was the only one home so he decided to make his boyfriends something to eat when they got home.

When Connor opened the door he looked like he craved death more than ever. He walked behind Jared and are opened his arms around his waist.

"Oof worse than normal?"

"Yea. The professor's a fucking asshole."

"I'm sorry baby. I'm making food tho. We should wait till Ev gets home before we eat kay?"

Connor nodded and went to go lay down on the floor and regret a good chunk of his life choices.

Evan walked in and acnollaged Connor in the middle regret process and walked into the kitchen to find a wild Jared Kleinman. Evan kissed his cheek. "Hi Jare."

"Hey Evie. How was your day?"

"Terrible."

"My poor boys be out there suffering. Get Connor off the floor I made food."

The feasted on pb and js because Jared can't cook for shit.

---

I actually really like this.