Day 10 - Cuddling On A Rainy Day - Sincerely Three

Yeah I got obsessed with another ship. Again. I have no self control. Besides the world is burning. Let's just try and get absorbed into gay.

(Sincerely Three is Jared x Evan x Connor btw)

Tw: none

---

Connor had always loved it when it rained. It was his favorite kind of weather. It was just calming to him.

But when he noticed it was raining he defyed god and woke up at like 7-9 oposed to his normal like 10-1. So it did understandably freak Evan out. And even though he'd never admit it Jared freaked out a little bit too when they went from cuddling to Connor being missing at 8 am.

Contrary to Evan's thoughts Connor hadn't run away from them because he hated then secretly, he hadnt become a murder, he hadn't died, he hadn't done a self oof (which was the only one Jared was actually concerned about), or gotten arrested. He was simply sitting on the porch swing with a cup of coffee.

"Evan, Connor didn't run away to join the Mafia. It's fine. You can calm down. He's just outside."

"Oh thank god."

Connor heard the exchange, or at least Jared's part from his seat seeing as Jared was loud as fuck. He smiled to himself and shook his head fondly. They are idiots. But they're my idiots. He thought.

Jared opened the door and sat down next to Connor, snuggling into his side and wrapping the his boyfriend's arm around himself.

"Hey Connie. Why are you up so early? Bad dream? Insomnia?"

Connor's smile only grew as Jared was being genuinely concerned for him. "No. I just like the rain."

Jared nodded and stole Connor's coffee who promptly glared at his lover. It wasn't a glare laced with venom like before.

The two sat in science unroll Evan burst through looking slightly deshevled.

"What happened to you?" Jaded asked.

"You look like hell." Connor added stealing his coffee back. Jared wined but was too tired to actually put up a fight.

"Yeah well I just got back," Evan finished the reference semi satly. "I fell down the flip flopping stairs."

Connor gave Jared the coffee and stood up to look Evan over for any bruises.

"Honey I'm fine." Evan friend to get Connor to calm down but it wasn't really working.

"Look who's talking."

Connor grimaced. He knew his coffee was long gone at this point. Jared was very clingy and lovey when he was tired but the normal Jared slowly creeped in the more aware he became.

Connor sat back down on the swing and wrapped his arm around Jared again. Evan lay down with his head in Connor's lap, the lanky boy subconcously ran his hand thought Evan's hair.

Fucking idiots. Connor thought. But they're mine.

---

40 minuets late today. Ummm.... not shitty tho.