Chapter Three

Eireen left work, she had to take most of the papers she'd worked on during the day to Mr. Park, since he should have left by then, she took them to his secretary to leave them on his desk. She was leaning over the girl's white table with the papers piled up waiting for her to appear when she looked away and saw Kai walking towards the exit with Sehun. The two tall men, with their coats on side by side and their briefcases in hand; Kai looked at her, he smiled and waved to her. She waved back. Sehun just looked forward and kept walking. The two men continued until they left the building, Eireen followed them with her gaze until she woke up from her thoughts with Mr. Park's secretary snapping her fingers in front of her and calling out to her. Eireen looked at the girl shaking her head and got up from her chair; she divided the documents and instructed the girl in front of her to explain the next morning to the director. After that the dark-haired girl said goodbye to her secretary, grabbed her bag and left the company. She had agreed with her friends to go to Astrid's house and she was already a little late because she had been waiting for Hyewon. Eireen quickly hurried to her car and made the fastest way to Astrid's house she knw to make her escape as much as she could from traffic since it was rush hour. 

Walking down the hall to the door of Astrid's house until she hears the door open and a tall girl with red hair with a smile on her face. Eireen gave her friend a little smile and greeted her with two little kisses on her face as soon as she approached her and entered the house. Astrid closed the door and quickly walked to the room in front of Eireen. Eireen followed Astrid as she looked at the floor watching the girl's white cat. As she entered the room, Eireen saw Azra sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed and a cup of tea in her hands. 

"I thought you weren't coming anymore, you're pass the time we agreed on." Azra said as she leaned back on the couch. 

"Hey, I know. I'm sorry. I had to do something at work and then I got stuck in traffic." Eireen said as she pressed her lips into a thin line and sat down next on a free spot. 

"Is everything okay at work? If there isn't I'm not going to sleep at home tonight." Azra asked and received a quick nod from Eireen. 

"I just had a lot of work today." Eireen shrugs. And don't worry. Kai will come home happy."

"Happy? That's not good either." Azra said. Astrid chuckled and stared at Eireen. 

"Yes, 'cause guess what? The new digital marketing manager is Sehun." Eireen rolled her eyes annoyingly and scoffed. 

"Come again? Sehun? The Sehun?" Astrid asked, exchanging confused glances with Azra. 

"Yes. Oh Sehun himself."

"Oh, that's going to be fun." Azra shook her head as she stifled a laugh. 

"It's gonna be a nightmare."

"I guess I'll start to go have coffee there." Azra said as she took a sip of her tea.

"To save me or to laugh at my disgrace?" She asked as she stared at Astrid and Azra. Azra shrugged her shoulders. 

"I'll let you take your own conclusions."

"I'll convince myself it's for moral support and to see Kai." Eireen said with a sigh. 

"Of course it is, sweetheart." Azra said biting her lip trying to restrain herself so she wouldn't laugh, just like Astrid who stretched out her arm giving Eireen a white mug of tea.

Eireen pressed her lips in a thin line and shook her head thanking her and let her back fall behind, leaning against the couch. The girls' talk ended up going into other topics like Astrid's wedding that, although three months were left, there was a lot to do and organize. Astrid commented that it wasn't even a very stressful experience as she had the help of her mother and Sungjin's mother as well. Sungjin was also excited and wanted to be part of all the decisions. He gave his opinion on everything, even napkins. One thing Astrid was hoping to hear from 'Whatever you think is best, I approve.' She also talked about when she was thinking about going on the dress hunt and how she wanted Eireen and Azra to go with her; the two girls quickly smiled and shook their heads affirmatively.