Special Chapter: 03

With arms crossed against her chest and black bag on her shoulder Eireen walked down the corridors of the mall side by side with Sehun who had his hands in his pockets. Eireen stopped in front of a children's shop window and sighed deeply; she still found it hard to believe she was pregnant and a few months later she would have to start worrying about buying a bunch of baby stuff. Remodel the entire guest room. Maybe it wasn't so bad, Eireen had been bothering Sehun for a while to remodel the house, but then they were lazy just thinking about the work that would be done to paint the house. Sehun approached the girl, stopping behind her.

"I don't think clothes in this store will fit you, but we can always try." Sehun said breaking the silence. Eireen pinched him in the arm making him shrink.

"Shut up." Eireen rolled her eyes but let out a giggle. "It's Yoona's birthday tomorrow." 

"Is there anything you want to buy for her?"

"I don't know." She sighed and glanced at the window. "She already has a bunch of stuffed dolls. I feel like Azra will kill me if I get her another one."

"Yeah, Yoona has enough of those." Sehun shook his head agreeing. "We can get her something else."

Eireen agreed and they both decided to go into the store. They were quickly approached by a young girl who offered them help but the couple politely denied it and decided to go around the store looking for something to give to a child who was going to turn five. On one side were several plush dolls and other toys, they decided to start there even though it was not what they wanted. 

Yoona had several plush dolls and toys as well, and many were probably going to give her more toys on her birthday, Eireen sighed and pulled Sehun by the hand, leaving that area and going to see clothes. They went through the clothes of newborns and babies before they got to the part of children from two to fourteen. Eireen grabbed some little baby sneakers and couldn't contain a "Aw" which made Sehun chuckle. She put the sneakers back on and quickly the two walked to the section they wanted; they saw several clothes and Eireen made several sets mentally but nothing pleased her until she finally grabbed a skirt with a light brown chess pattern. It had to be that skirt, but with what? The girl took a few more turns in that part and finally found a black sweater that looked good with the skirt and a long black jacket. 

"What do you think about these clothes?" Eireen asked and turned around to face Sehun. 

"I think that Azra and Yoona will love it." Sehun answered making Eireen smile. "It will look great on her."

"I hope so." She nodded and started walking to the till to go pay. Sehun followed her. "I also hope we've a girl." Eireen commented as she took a glance at him. "Their clothes are more cute."

"I already have a girl, I think I want a boy this time." Sehun said with a raised eyebrow, making a thoughtful expression face. 

"Ask Kai."

"What?" He asked confused. 

"What?" 

"You're unbelievable." Sehun sighed, making Eireen chuckled.

The girl was answered and asked to take the price, since it was to be offered. The lady in the box put her clothes in a little lilac paper bag with a little white bow and put them on the counter. Eireen paid and grabbed the bag; quickly leaving the store with Sehun. Now that Yoona's gift was done, they went to a store to buy some new things for the house, for example sheets, pillows and the rug that Eireen had been dating for a few weeks. When they went out they went to the supermarket to do some small shopping to make dinner; Eireen wanted to make lasagna and was missing some ingredients.