Chapter 11

Dani's POV
I woke up in my room confused I tried to remember how I got here till it hit me we went on and air plane last night and came home but why the demon hasn't been stopped I thought. I decided to get up and get dressed. I throw on a black crop top with the words cool on it. Then just some ripped black jeans. After I'm dressed I walk down stairs to see all my sisters I'm the kitchen.

Morning I says as I grab a cup of coffee.

Morning dan how you feeling Chris asks.

Better but do I have to stay in bed today I ask.

I don't think so unless you faint again Chris says patting my back as I sit down. Oh and Michael had to go to work and he took Alex so it just us girls all day.

Well does that mean we can have a girls day I ask.

Of course dan how about we start doing everyone's hair and makeup Chris says. And everyone nods in agreement. Okay then everyone finish up breakfast and meet in my room with your makeup Chris says.

Will do I say putting my cup in the sink. I walk up stairs and go to my room to grab my makeup. Then I get a text and I look at my phone to see a text from Tiffany's friend Sally. As I read I feel the tears for I couldnt look at it because of what it said.
Text
Hey Dani I hope you know you shouldn't be here and that you she be dead I hope Tiffany kills you one day . Haha bye loser.

All I could think about is if was right. But I stopped and dried my face so no one could tell I was crying and made my way to Chris room. But I had to go to the bathroom so I stoped in the bathroom first just to see Lauren's Razor. I picked up and looked at it as I sit on the toilet and think if I should do it or not. I take it out and drag it across my arm with no care in the world as I though about what Sally said. I decided to only do it once I clean my wrist and hide it in my shirt. As I walk out to Chris room I wonder if I should have done that it felt good but if my sister or worse my brothers find out they will kill me because I didn't tell them first. I walk in Chris room to see everyone there. We all chose who we want to do are hair and makeup and I chose Lisa. She starts with my hair first and as she does it I get a text from Sally again . I look and I feel the tears in my eyes but I couldn't let Lisa see but I was too late.

Dani why are you crying I she asks pulling me into a hug. But I couldn't respond I just showed hurt the text. Dani I hope you have died by now and I hope you don't come to school on Monday she read out loud getting the rest of my sisters attention. Ohh you could have told please tell me you didn't do anything to try and kill yourself after you read these she ask picking my head up. But that just made me cry harder and I showed them my wrist. Ohh Dani Lisa say pulling me back into the hug as my other sisters join. We stay like that for a while till I stopped crying and the Chris spoke.

Dani we will be here to help you she says.

Thanks guys I says .

Now shall we finish Kath say making us all laugh. Lisa finish my hair and she did two Dutch braids. I then do her hair and I decided to do a fish tail( Lisa has  long hair in this) once I finish I do my makeup and she dose mine. We turn on music and start sing and dancing. We all laugh as Lisa try's to do a mans voice while singing.  After we finished dancing we all collapsed on Christina's bed and laugh.

Woah that was so much fun I say.

Well I know what will make it more fun Lisa says getting up and coming over and start tickling me and then all of my sisters join.

Stop stop I say laughing.

Okay we will Lisa says pulling away and so do the others. As I sit up I look at Lisa and says oh it's on. I started chasing her around the room but soon it moved to around the house. I decided to stop by freezing her. So once I was up to her I unfroze her and started tickling her as she just laughed.

Stop stop she say .

Ok I say holding my hand out and help her up.

Now that you two are done being kids can we start dinner Kath says.

Yes and what do you mean by we I ask.

Well I though it was a girls day meaning we all cool she says.

How about we just order pizza Amy asks.

Or we can do that Kath says. I'll call the pizza place.

Yes we all say.

Plus  Michael will be happy I say.

You got that right he love his pizza lisa says laughing . After 40 minutes the pizza arrives and Michael and Alex are here now and Michael was happy to here we were having pizza he jumped around the house like a 4 year old. Once we had dinner I did have to tell Alex and Micheal about the text and Micheal had the face like he wanted to kill someone.

Micheal please don't kill anyone I know that look on your face from when Lisa was bullied I say a little scared.

Oh I won't but if she fight you I will he says. Also Lauren and Alex I want you to watch over Dani at school.

Okay we will they together. Once we finished we decided to watch IT . Let's just say I spent most of the movie in Lauren's lap . We all decided to sleep in the living room together. I was sitting by the fire place thinking till Chris came up to me.

Hey you okay your quite and that's not like you she says.

Yeah I'm fine but this is bringing memories back from when I was little right before mom and dad died I say.

Ohh Dani I know it's hard but we are here to help you she says. I smile and we hug just watching the fire. Now come let's go to bed she says.

Okay I say getting up. I layer down next to Lauren just in case I got a bad dream and l was out like a fly.

A/N
I just wanted to say that what I did to Dani in this story happened to me but I okay I am still bullied to this day but I'll be fine because I really good friend. Shout out to the salbizummus fam . Kkgamer13 Pluto_11 Owyn_rafa Crimson_TJ daurencim ramisairfan they are the best . And I will be updating tonight most likely .