Chapter 29

Dani's POV

I woke up to Micheal shaking me.  I rolled over and looked at him.

Why so early I say and shouldn't you be at work I say.

I should but today is Lisa, Alex,and Lauren's graduation he says.

What time is it at I ask. 

Well the graduation is at 3:30 PM and there party is after he says.

Okay but why do I have to get up early I ask sitting up.

Because we have to set up and cook for the party then have time to get ready.Now Up UP he says.  

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine I say climbing out of bed. Micheal then leaves and I get dressed. After I'm dress I head downstairs to see what they need help with.

What do you need help with I ask Kath.

Well I need some on to cut the veggies please she says.

Okay I say taking a knife and a cutting board. I then start slicing veggies. Till Alex scared me and made me cut my finger slightly.

Ow I say pulling my finger away.

Dani I'm sorry I didn't mean it he says. Are you okay he asks coming up to me.

I'm fine I say. I'll be right back I say. I then run up to the bathroom and grab a bandaid and the medicine. I wash my finger to see Lauren come around the corner.

Dani what happened she asks coming over to help.

I was cutting the veggies for Kath and Alex then scared me and he accidentally cause me to cut my finger slightly I say.

Okay then she says as I turn off the water. She then helps with the Medicine and the bandaid. Once down we walk back downstairs.

You good Dani Alex and Kath asks.

Fine I say. I then see Alex finished the veggies and now we need more work to do. Chris then walks into the kitchen.

Hey Alex, Lauren and dani I need your help she asks.

Okay with what Lauren asks.

Grabbing the tables and chairs for my Shed and setting them up in the backyard she says.

Okay we say. We all then walk outback to the shed. Once we get there I open it and head in. We each grab two tables . There is only 10 tables we had do grab. Me and Lauren the grabbed the other tables and Alex grabbed a stack load of chairs. We then go back and grab more chairs. We then set up the chairs. We then walk back inside to see that it is 2:30. Meaning we have to get ready. So we go up to are room. I change into a dress and do my make up. I then do my hair in french braid. Once I'm done I see Lauren walk in.

Hey laur I say.

Hey dan can you help me she asks.

Sure with what I ask.

With doing my hair she says.

Okay what do you want I say.

Rope twist braid please she asks.

Okay I say. She then sits by me and I do her hair. Once I'm done I let her know.

Okay I'm done I say.

Thanks dan she says hugging me. We then leave the hug.

Time to go Chris yells. We then leave to go to Lisa graduation first.
Time skip to after both graduations.
After both graduations are down we head back home and start setting up more. Once we're all done setting up we have an hour till people arrive. I walk into the kitchen where my other siblings were to see a big flash of light come from the front yard.
A/n
Sorry it's a short one but next chapter is the last chapter. And I have book two in mind.