Chapter 13

Time skip to Monday
Dani's POV
I was woken up by my alarm at 5:15 so I could go to hell - I mean school. I got up and got dressed for school. I put on a short sleeve shirt with the words be yourself on it and jeans with the holes in the front then I got a jean jacket. Once I got done getting dressed I did my natural makeup. After my makeup was done I went downstairs to see Lisa and Amy awake.

Morning I say.

Morning dan coffee Lisa ask holding a cup of coffee out to me . I happily took and sat down next to Amy.

Ready to go to school dan Amy asks.

I guess I say.

Dan are you nervous Lisa ask.

I mean kind of it's just want Sally and Tiffany or Saillian said to me I'm afraid it's going to get around school very fast I says.

Dani you'll be fine Alex and Lauren will be there Lisa says.

Only for 2 classes I says.

I know but trust me those two classes will be okay she says.

Yeah I say. I can't believe though school ends in lest then a month I say.

I know I'll be graduating and so will Alex and Lauren Lisa says.

I just wish it would go by faster I say.

I know me too I want out of school Lisa says. Kath then came down and started to cook breakfast while Alex and Lauren came in and sat die with us.

What you guys talking about Alex ask.

How school ends in about a month Lisa says.

Oh already Lauren ask.

Yep it went fast Lisa says. Kath then came in a plate of bacon and eggs for each of us and her and the sat down to talk with us. Once I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and started making my lunch. I pack simple thing like a ham sandwich and peaches, and carrots and hummus. After I finished I put my lunch and my bag and me Lauren Alex went with Chris to school.

Okay you remember to stay near Dani as much as you can please and I'll see you guy in class later Chris says as we nod in agreement.
Time skip to before choir
Hey look if it isn't little weak ling Dani Sally says walking up behind me.

Leave me alone I say.

Ahh little Dani to sacred to do anything she says as she pushes me on the floor. Come in Dani fight me she says.

No I'm not going to I say.

Oh yes you will she says as she starts punching me. As she punches me the bell rings but she just keeps going till my math teacher and another teacher came out. The other teacher grabbed Sally and pulled hurt to the principles office and my teacher pulled me up to my feet.

Dani are you okay he asks.

I think so but can I go to the nurse please.

Yes of course let me help you there he says. After we arrived he tell what he saw and the leaves.

Okay Dani what class are you suppose to be in she ask.

Umm choir I say.

Okay just let me call the teacher and tell her you are here will be late to class she say. After she is done with that she has me ice my eye while she looks at my bruises.

Okay Dani you can go to class now she say. I know that after class Chris is going want to talk to me or after school. I arrive in class late and have Christina my note as I find my seat. And sure enough she asked me to stay after along with Alex and Lauren and they look worried and scared when I walked in.