Chapter 22

Dani's POV
I was awaken by Kath say that Chris was home.

Hey Dani wake up Chris is home she says in soft voice.

Okay I say rolling over and sitting up. Kath texts Chris to let her know we are in my room.  after a few minuets of sitting i felt the burning sensation rising again. so I bolt to the bathroom with Kath following me. once in the bathroom I throw the seat up and began throwing up for about the 4th time today. Kath texts Chris to tell her we moved and then once she was done she started rubbing my back and holding my hair back. As I was throwing up I heard footsteps coming to the bathroom. I then hear Chris voice as I hear hear walk in.

Hey Dan how you doing she asks. I  continue to throw up till I'm done so I flush the toilet and sit against the wall.  Well there my answer she says handing me a cup of water. 

Thanks I grabbing the cup and taking a sip of of it. 

If this continues to tomorrow no school okay Dan Chris say while moving a piece of hair behind my ear. I nod my head and finish the cup of water. 

Can I go back to my room I ask.

Of course Dan let us help you Chris says holding her hand out to help me up. I took and  she and Kath then helped me to my room. Hey Dan I have a question for you Chris says. 

Okay shoot I say as we arrive to my room. 

Well I know your sick and that your a teen but is it okay if i made a bed in here to keep an eye on you please Dan she asks. 

It's fine Chris i will always allow you to be with me I say sitting down on my bed. 

Thanks Dan she says hugging me. Now I'm going to get supplies for my bed Kath you want to stay here or should I get Lauren to watch her so you can start dinner Chris asks. 

Umm how about you get Lauren dinner need to be started Kath says. 

Okay then I'll go get her then Chris say. Chris and Kath then leaves and after about 5 minuets Lauren comes in and sits on my bed.

Hey Dan how you feeling she asks. 

I could be better I say scooting over and patting a space for her to sit down. she sits down in the spot and put one arm around me. Thanks I say putting my arm around her just as Chris walks in. 

Aww a cute Dauren moment Chris say setting here stuff down and putting her hands on her heart.

Haha it's just a sister comforting one another I say. 

I know but if it's you two it's a Dauren moment Chris says. 

Yeah what ever I say. 

Well I'm going to leave you two and go help Kath with dinner and Lauren you know what to do id she gets sick right Chris asks. 

Yes I do Chris now go help Kath, Lauren says.

Okay bye Chris says walking out of the room. 

Okay now what I ask. 

Umm how about we just cuddle till dinner is done Lauren says. 

Okay I say after about 20 minuets later Alex comes up and gets us for dinner. 

Dinner guys Alex says popping his head in the door. 

Okay me and Lauren say. Lauren the helps me up and help me to the table. Once we are down the I see a pot of chicken noodle soup. Once everyone is sitting Kath began dishing up bowls of soup and starts handing it out. Thank you I say taking the bowl of soup.  once everyone was given the soup we began eating yet again i was only able to eat half but I also started feeling sick so I couldn't finish it. 

I have an idea after dinner Chris says happily. 

And what would that be I ask. 

A movie night she say.

Now that a great idea everyone says. 

Glad you all agree she says. now to find movies to watch. 

How about Friday the 13th Alex says.

We have it so that's a good idea now we need one more Chris says. 

How about the movie Countdown Michael asks.

We have that too so that's the two movies for tonight Chris say. Okay and Kath and Amy are making popcorn got it. 

Got it we say. once we are done Lauren helps me to my room so I can grab a blanket for the both of us. Once I got it we walked down and got a seat on the couch. we sit there for about 20 minuets till Chris comes down with the movies and Kath and Amy walk in with the popcorn. Then Lisa and the boys came down so we can start the movie. Christina first put in Friday the 13th. Most of the movie I spent cuddled up near Lauren almost in her lap. but she didn't seam to mine. After the movie was done Chris switched it to Countdown and we made it though half the movie until a big blast sent are front door flying open.  We all stand up and run to see Sally walk though the door. 

Sally what are you doing here I screamed. 

BECAUSE DANI I WANT THE NECKLACE THAT YOU HAVE she screamed pointing at me.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I say getting closer to her.

YES YOU DO YOUR LYING she say as the sends energy at me causing me to hit the wall.

DANI my siblings screamed. I look up to see Sally reaching her hand out to choke Alex.

NO LEAVE HIM ALONE I scream.

Why should I, I WANT the necklace AND I KNOW YOU HAVE IT she screamed.

NO I DON'T I screamed.

YES YOU DO she screamed as she sent me flying out the window. As the glass hits me I felt the cuts and I land on the ground. I felt pain in my arm but ignored it. I ran back inside and she she still has Alex. So I hit hear from behind with a small thing of energy. Causing her to drop Alex and turn around to see me with an angry face and a energy ball ready to fire. 

Well you little Bitch she scream and sent fire at me. I put up a shield as she keeps firing at me. I then get a chance a shoot and energy ball at her knocking her down. once she down I make a portal under neath her and send her to another place. once done i let me fire go and fall to my knees. 

Dani are you okay Alex ask running up to me and helping me up. 

yeah I'm fine just tired i said what about you.

I'm fine lets get you to bed okay he says. 

Okay I say he then helps me to bed and lays me down. Bit before i fall asleep Chris says she will be in a little later. I said okay and fell asleep.

A/N

Sorry it took awhile i switched from mty phone to my coumputer so it going to tak longer but i will still update everyday.

Also please pray for one of my Best friends KJ little brother. He is currently in the hospital and can't come home. It breaks mt heart to hear this but i keep him in my prays and Iknow he is going to get better. But please pray for him and KJ they need it . Thanks