Chapter 16

Dani's POV
I woke up in Chris room. I roll over to see Chris sitting up in bed.

Morning Chris I say.

Morning dan how you feeling she asks as I sit up.

I'm fine I say.

Dan that's the understatement of the century she say making me laugh. I then got up and walked to her bed. I then sat down next to her and she wraps her arm around me.

So are you going to be home all day I ask.

Yep no one can go to school till Monday she say.

So Lisa , Amy and Michael won't be here I ask.

And Alex he's left with Michael for the day she says.

So what's the plan for today then I ask.

Well you and Lauren have school work to do and me and Kath are going to help you guys with it Chris says.

Yay school I say.

Well I'm going to get Lauren in here and me and Kath will bring up breakfast okay she say.

Okay I say. She the walks out and I hear someone call my name from the coroner of the room. So I get up and follow the voice. As I got to the coroner and just saw black. I then woke up to see Lauren staring at one Chris bed.

What happened I ask sitting up.

I don't know I came in here and you were passed out on the floor she say. Then the memories hit me.

I heard my name being called from the coroner so I went to go check it out but once I got there I just saw black I say panicking a little.

Dan it's okay don't panic she says coming up next to me and putting her arm around me. She then calms me down.

I brought your school stuff in she say.

Yay school I say. Then Kath and Chris came in with bowls of oatmeal for breakfast.

Breakfast Kath say. She then hand a bowl of oatmeal to Lauren and Chris hand on to me. We start eating and I tell Kath and Chris what happened.

Dan are you okay Chris asks.

Yeah I'm fine trust me I say. We then finish eating and I only had about 5 bites left but I got full. After that I was given my bag and we had to start school. I decided to do global first and safe math for last. I then finished 3 classes and had to do math. I was able to do the first 3 question with no problem but then I got down to the 4 one and that's when I go really confused.

Hey Kath can you help me with this problem please I ask.

Of course dan she say. She then come over and helps me . Once done she helps me with the rest. Then I was finished so I could finely be done. Once done Kath leaves to make lunch and so does Chris as Lauren is finished to.

So dan how you feeling Lauren asks.

Mm okay I say.

You sure she ask.

Yes laur I'm sure I say as she puts her arm around me . Hey laur I ask.

Yes dan she says.

I'm not ready for school I say.

It's okay dan me and Alex will be there she say.

But once you graduate you won't I say starting to cry.

Hey dan it will be okay Chris is there she says as she wipes my tears.

I know but it's not the same I say. She then hugs me tighter. Then Chris and Kath walk in with lunch. Chris hands me a plate with carrots and hummus with chicken nuggets on the side.