~Chapter 10~

Kaiya's P.O.V-

I sat in the front seat of the car with my arms crossed. Darry was busy lecturing me over kissing random guys. I knew he wasn't worried, he was really just jealous. I could see it in his eyes. The only reason I kissed the boy was to see if Darry liked me. And I proved my point, he does.

"You don't do that and I shouldn't be talking to you about this anyways." Darry said annoyed.

I breathed out hard "Then why are you"?

Darry glared at me "Because I-" he stopped talking.

I felt my heart skip a beat. "Yes"?

Darry turned on the radio "Nothing."

I rolled my eyes "God, your annoying. You start saying something and stop. What is holding you back"?

Darry replied "Nothing is holding me back. You are just to young to understand this adult stuff."

I scoffed "Adult stuff? That's what you consider your dorkiness. That's hilarious."

Darry stared at me in disbelief "Well what do you want me to say"?

I sat up straight "Just admit it."

Darry smiled "Excuse me"?

I replied "Why are you so jealous that I kissed another guy"?

Darry turned down the radio "Because I don't want you catching-"

I cut him off "No, no, no. Because you don't seem so worried about Two-Bit of Dally going off and kissing other girls. Johnny says the gang is like family to you. so if you were so worried about me getting anything, why aren't you worried about your family " ? 

Darry held his head "Because I like you. Okay"!

I smiled and turned up the radio "I'm flattered."

Darry looked shocked and started driving again.  "Please don't bring this up to any of the guys."

I nodded "Okay."

Darry then said embarrassed "You wouldn't happen to feel the same way, right"?

I could feel my face start to heat up "Of course I like you. why do you think I kissed the boy? to see if you liked me back."

Darry grinned "Oh okay."

'You are such a dork. Okay, that's all you have to say.'

I sat up straight and bobbed my head to the music. In the corner of my eye I saw Darry staring at me with a smile on his face. I started to blush and I stared out the window to hide my face. We got home and I took a shower and went straight to bed. I didn't want any of the boys asking me what halo in the car and why I was so flustered.

I layed in the bed trying to comprehend what had happened. Darry liked me. I liked him. What now?

The next morning ~

I woke up to the smell of chocolate cake. I was enchanted by the smell and quickly got dressed. I put a red shirt on with jeans. I put a red headband in my hair and went out. Most of the gang was in the living room. I made eye contact with Johnny and I winked at him. Johnny went red and looked away. I smiled and I sat down next to Two-Bit. He was obviously having a horrible hangover. I grabbed a magazine and started reading.

Darry walked in and yelled "Breakfast."

As soon as we made eye contact he went red. I whispered to Two-Bit "Want aspirin" ?

Two-Bit nodded.

I went into the cabinet and have Two-Bit some aspirin.

I sat down at the table and enjoyed what you could call 'breakfast.'
It was actually just chocolate cake and beer. When I finished Steve invited me to go to the DX today so I wouldn't be lounging around the house all day. I accepted immediately because I didn't want to be stuck with Two-Bit groaning. I hopped into the car with Sodapop and Steve and off to the DX we went.