~Last Chapter ~

Kaiya's P.O.V -

I had finished packing my bag and it was sad. Darry was just watching me from the door. I zipped up my suitcase and set it down. I walked over to Darry and kissed him. He didn't react, I wouldn't blame him. I would hate me if I was him. But if only he understood, once I had my life planned out. I would come to him. If he would just wait. I whispered to him "Darry I love you."

Darry replied "Why are you doing this to me"?

I looked up at him "Just give me some time Darry. With my mom. I will come back, if you would wait."

Darry looked away "It doesn't work like that."

I nodded "I know it doesn't. That's what makes our love different from everyone else's."

Darry grabbed me and kissed me "Kaiya, let me come with you."

I hugged him "I wish you could but. You have your brothers. Just like I have my mom. They need us."

Darry looked at me desperately "When would you come back"?

I shrugged "2 years. At most."

Darry let go of me "Long distance relationships never work. I don't want us to end."

I felt tears pour down my face "Darry we can make it work. I will call you every day. Write you letters and send pictures of myself. so you don't forget me."

Darry stubbornly sat down on 'my bed' "Kaiya, I don't want to lose you."

I say down next to him "You won't. I'm always right here. Remember." I pointed to his heart and Darry slightly smiled.

I looked at the clock "My flight is in 3 hours. You think we should go to the airport now"?

Darry nodded and grabbed my suitcase "Yeah."

The whole gang climbed into the car. It was a very quiet trip. I had tears in my eyes every time I looked back at everyone. My eyes were stinging and my throat was dry. I said "I'm gonna miss you guys." My voice sounded cracky.

" We are too. " said some voices.

There was sobbing and I turned back and saw Johnny. Johnny was crying. I set my hand on his and he continued to cry. We arrived at the airport and we all sat in the waiting area. I say next to Darry and held his hand.

Darry smiled weakly at me "I love you."

I nodded "I love you too."

" Flight to Australia 4B leaves in 5 minutes. Please make your way to the gate. " said the intercom.

I stood up and the rest of the gang stood up. I hugged them. First Steve. "Steve, we didn't get to know each other much but I heard you dig cars. I like cars too. Write me sometime. Alright."

Steve hugged me back "I won't forget you. You were the one who let me drive my dream car."

I smiled and I moved on to Sodapop "Sodapop you were so sweet to me. No matter how much of a bitch I was. and your name, I love it. I'm gonna miss you so much." I hugged him.

Sodapop hugged me in return "Kaiya, you made the gang happier. Please come and visit."

I sniffled "For sure." I walked over to Ponyboy and hugged him       " Oh Ponyboy. You are a kind and smart boy. I admire you for that. And thanks for telling me I dig okay. That's a phrase I'm gonna frequently use now. "

Ponyboy hugged me "Your making a good choice Kaiya. No matter how much it hurts."

I nodded and hugged Two-Bit "Two-Bit, you were the funniest fool I have ever met. don't ever change because I like you for who you are."

Two-Bit hugged me "I like your attitude Kaiya. You don't change either. I liked fighting you over beer."

I smiled "You ever drink a beer, you think of me. Alright" ?

Two-Bit laughed and I stood in front of Dally. "I know you think you are a Mr. Tough Guy but I'm gonna hug you anyways." I hugged him and continued " You stay strong through the good and the bad. "

Dally hugged me "Kaiya I enjoyed beating SOCS up with you."

I laughed and went over to Johnny "Johnny, you ever feel lonely then give me a call. Or if your bored, then give me a call because I will be lonely. Your such a sweet boy."

Johnny hugged me tight "Kaiya, your nice and I hope you come back soon."

I kissed his cheek and went over to Darry.  I hugged him "I love you so much. Call me daily. I will always be yours." Darry pulled me into a kiss and picked me up off the ground. This kiss was the most passionate kiss I had ever had with Darry. My fingers ran through his hair and he set me down. "I love you more."

Darrys P.O.V-

I set Kaiya down and she turned to everyone. "I love you all, bye for right now." She started to walk up the stairs and she turned and waved.

"I don't know why I love you (but I do)" came on. Kaiya winked at me and blew a kiss. She yelled " I love you"!

The End.

Authors Note: So I had my friend read the story and it gave me an idea. so if you don't like this ending well I am going to be making a sequel! so if your interested..! Be prepared.