Chapter 30: Almost Disaster

IMPORTANT A/N: Hello lovelies! Hehehe came by to inform you guys that I added the characters' pictures back on the CHARACTERS' DESCRIPTIONS, POWERS AND SKILLS. So if gusto niyo makita mga portrayer ng mga characters ko dito sa story kindly just go back there nalang. 'Yun lang hehehehe. Enjoy reading!

PS. If hindi niyo makita just remove this story from you library and just add it again. Oh, and might add more pictures for the other characters in the future.

Double oh and;

⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠

There's going to be some R18 scenes here.

*whispers* sex kkuofkaofkwknejsw.

Though I made it slightly mild...? Idk huhuhu I didn't go into details as much as I would often do so I think it's still mild...?? Basta HAHAHAHA if you guys feel uncomfortable, just read pass that.

Thank you!

*

*

*

*

*

Alexander's POV

Nagising ako sa malakas na tugtog ng Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch mula sa cellphone kong nakapatong sa night stand.

I groaned feeling my muscles pop due to the movement I made just to turn the alarm off. It wasn't the bad kind of popping for it was the ache caused by a night of endless rough sex.

Inunat-unat ko pa ang aking mga braso as I let out a long yawn. Relieve when I heard an audible, satisfying crack.

"God that feels good." I mumbled mostly to myself.

Tiningnan ko ulit ang cellphone ko just to check the time and saw that it's already 12:00 in the afternoon.

Looks like I overslept.

My phone was also bombarded by tons of calls and text pero 'di ko lang muna 'to pinansin. Binalik ko nalang ito sa nightstand at inikot ko pa muna saglit ang aking tingin. Napatingin ako sa palibot ng malaking kwarto and realized I'm in one of my apartments.

Buti Sabado na.

My mind went back to what happened last night. Nagkayayaan ang mga loko na mag inuman daw kasi Friday narin naman. May bagong bukas na bar down the city and sinubukan namin kung ayos ba. Well judging from my current state right now malamang ayos nga. Shit was lit as fuck.

A smile made its way to my face as memories from last night flooded my mind. The music was loud. Everyone was lit and was having fun. The atmosphere was wild. 10 out of 10 would go to that bar again if I may say so myself.

I was still caught in my own thoughts nang makaramdam ako ng paggalaw mula sa aking tabi. When I look at who made the movement I was met by the sleeping, and very much naked, state of Ashie. I suddenly remember na humabol nga pala 'to kagabi. Natatambunan ng comforter na gamit namin ang pambaba niya pero her breasts were ultimately exposed as the comforter only stopped midway to her perfectly sculpted abdomen.

I felt my blood drain towards my midsection as arousal slowly made its way down my sleeping sword. That's when I realized I wasn't wearing anything as well when I saw the shape of my length poking through the thick comforter.

'Di ko napigilan ang sarili ko sa paghawak sa'kin naninigas na alaga. The sensation brought by holding it only elevated the lustfulness I'm currently feeling.