Chapter 32: Heart Attack?

Gabriella's POV

"Hala Ces diba 'yan 'yung masungit na pogi from the higher year?"

"Hala Shawn si lodi!"

"Omg why so gwapo kuya?"

"Kyah, pembarya kyah."

"Hala siya 'yung top 1 dito sa school diba?"

Said some of our classmates who are in both awe and wonder of the stranger who barged in inside our classroom without any warning.

I stared at Alexander's big form by the door in slight confusion as he seem to scan our room in search of something. It didn't take me long to notice that he is in fact looking for someone, as his head moved ever so slowly as if he is carefully checking each one inside.

It was lunch time already and we were just about to go out to meet with Xuxi. Kaso our plan was soon halted when he walked in radiating nothing but self righteous confidence.

I wonder what brought him here...

"Problema niyan?" Said Dems from beside me. Tiningnan ko siya only to see her looking at the big guy as well. Her brows furrowing quizzically as she seems to ponder about any reason as to why Alexander is here inside our classroom.

My eyes then went towards the door, when I saw movements in my peripheral, and I was a bit surprised to also see both Tobi and Trev making their way inside.

"Hala omg ang gagwapo Thea!"

"Karylle!!! Look oh!"

"Mga lodi ko 'yang mga 'yan!"

Like Alexander they seem to be looking for someone as well. Inikot-ikot din nila ang kanilang paningin, joining Alexander, as they all searched the room.

"Ginagawa ng mga ulupong na 'yan dito?" Tanong ulit ni Dems. Her face suggested that she's quite confused about what those three are doing.

I understand her questioning stare for I too am curious.

My eyes suddenly went to Adri when she called them from where she was seated, successfully catching their attention.

"Hoi." Malakas niyang tawag sakanila and the three guys immediately looked at her direction and eventually to us.

Agad nagtama ang mga mata namin ni Alexander and I saw how his eyes grew, as if he was surprised, but immediately went back to its normal state in a matter of split second.

I felt my eyebrows raise questioningly as I looked at the three of them.

"Andiyan lang pala kayo." The guy named Trev said.

"Hinahanap niyo kami?" Dems' asked. I looked at her and saw that she still has that confused look on her face.

"Duh, obvious ba?"

She blinked several times before answering.

"Oh ba't niyo naman kami hinahanap? Gusto niyo na naman ng away 'no?" She replied, crossing her arms as she looked at them accusingly.

Ngumisi lang naman si Trev bago siya nagsalita.

"Surprising as it may seem, pero hindi 'yan ang pinunta namin dito. I know it's surprising kasi ba't naman kami pupunta dito para hanapin kayo diba when-"

He wasn't able to finish whatever he was saying when Adri cut him off.

"Oh ba't niyo nga kami hinahanap?"

He quickly threw her an irritated look in which she only returned with her bored one. Clearly she finds this surprise meeting uninteresting.

"Why don't you come down from there nang makapagusap tayo ng maayos." This time it was Tobi who talked. His voice held an exasperated tone in it which only made Adri scoff.