DESCRIPTIONS, POWERS AND SKILLS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do note that the characters listed here are only the Main Leads and the Side Leads. I didn't include the other characters that are going to be showcased in the story 'cause obviously I'll have my fingers burnt out. But there will be other characters so please anticipate them. Plus, some of the abilities stated will not be shown until a certain point. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander Arthur Threshold a.k.a Xander

Power: Super Strength

Description: A tall handsome guy, has a weird obsession towards cakes, is 22 but acts like he's 5 or some shit, is very famous especially to hormone driven females, is very spoiled, has a well toned athlete's body with six packs (y'all love this, I know), is also the captain of the Academy's basketball team and the leader of the H4.

PS. He's very handsome. Like very very handsome. Like OhMyGawd handsome. Did I mention he's handsome?

Skills: Due to the biological enhancements of his physical body, he is able to jump amazing heights with complete accuracy, has enhanced hearing ability and a vision which can put ultra high quality Telescopes, Periscopes, Microscopes, Binoculars, X-Rays etc to shame. His power also allows him to carry things with unimaginable sizes and weights, so as much as possible, try to dodge his punches. Has a vitality, immunity and a self healing power through cell regeneration which are all unmatched. And because of his unparalleled brute, he is able to adapt to any environment, whether it's a place lacking of the basic necessity 'oxygen' or a place which can be proven fatal to a normal human being due to its condition or atmosphere.

~

Gabriella Heathen Lakewood a.k.a Gab

Power: Psychic

Power: Psychic

Description: Doesn't like to talk much, likes reading, loves drinking milk, is 22 but acts a lot older, ain't very expressive but is actually very soft in some occasions and has many hidden talents, very mature, works at her aunt's cute bakery.

Skills: Her unmatched psychic prowess is for more than just moving things around. She can send dozens and dozens of meteors spiraling down to Earth in mere instance using only her mind if she wanted to. Being able to set out illusions for her enemies to distract them while she goes in for the finishing move. Her power also allows her to read other people's mind and manipulate even the forces of gravity itself, creating a gravitational pull like that of a black hole which even light itself can not escape. Also, she can sense the presence of an enemy from kilometers away using her outstanding neuronic sensory. But if you truly want to test her powers then I suggest you anger her to the point where she'll have your molecules and cells disarranged and dislocated.