Drummer Bakugo x Fan reader part 2 lemon

"Eijirou"! I yelled throughout the house. No reply. Dang he must be at work. There was a knock on the door. "Oh Bakugo? Ei isn't home". I said. "Stop messing around babe". Katsuki said. "Alright Katsuki! What is it"? I asked. He was wearing clothes that you'll see famous people wear to try and cover their identity. He kissed me. "I missed you". I said. He went away for a week to perform. "I missed you to babe". Katsuki said. We've been dating for almost 11 full months. The public doesn't know about our relationship, but they suspect something.. "How about you come stay with me". Katsuki said. "Ok. Give me a couple of minutes to pack a bag". I said. "I meant forever". Katsuki said. "What"?! I asked. "Yeah why not? You go to school and have a part time job. You can quit your job and come stay with me. Shitty hair even said that it's cool with him". Katsuki said. I blushed. Speaking of my job I work tonight. "I don't know Katsuki... What if you regret it! You know how annoying I am"! I said. "I stayed with shitty hair back when I was in college. So if he can deal with you every day. I know I can! Because I'm the best". Katsuki said. I'm 19 Katsuki is 23. "You finished college"? I joked. "Of course I finished college I'm not a dumbass like you"! He yelled. I smiled. "If Ei is ok with it". I mumbled. "So it's a yes"? Katsuki asked. I nodded smiling. "Hell yeah". I smiled. "That's my girl". He kissed me. "She said yes"! Katsuki called out.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Jirou, and Ashido walked in with a bunch of empathy boxes. My eyes widen. "Oh you mean now"!? I yelled. "Fuck yeah, no take backs! We'll be done in no time you barely own shit but posters". Katsuki said going to my room. "Hi (Y/n)"! Everyone else said to me. "Hi"! I smiled. I was moved into Katsuki pent house by the end of the night. I've been here multiple times before, but living here is just wow. It was actually really big. He had a studio, 3 big bed rooms, 2 bathrooms, and one room where he keeps his spare drum set and microphone. His kitchen was so huge he loves to cook so that's not really surprising. His living room was huge to with a giant TV and couch. To be honest everything was kinda weird considering he lives alone. Well use to. Katsuki went through my boxes with my posters. "Hey babygirl"! Katsuki said. I looked at him. He held up a shirtless poster of himself. My eyes widen. I took all my posters of the band down when I started dating Katsuki because I knew he would be in my room.

"I haven't seen this one on your wall". He smirked. "It's not mine"! I yelled. "Oh so it belongs to shitty hair? I didn't know he thought of me that way". Katsuki said. I blushed. "It's not Ei's"! I blushed. "So it is yours pervert". Katsuki said going through the posters. He eyes widen. "Wait are these all just me? You loser". Katsuki laughed. I blushed. "Look I had a crush on you! And I thought you were hot"! I said. "You thought I was hot? I'm still hot baby". Katsuki said putting his hand on my hips. "I bet you loved looking at those pictures. But you have the real me now (Y/n)". Katsuki whispered in my ear. His hand went up my shirt. "Bath"! I blushed pushing him away from me. He laughed. "You're about to take a bath now"? Katsuki asked. I nodded. "Something wrong with that"? I asked. He smirked. "Nope. Have fun". He said. I quickly went to his room to the bathroom locking the door. I took my clothes off ran the water. Katsuki and I only had sex once. Mostly because we both have different schedules and he's away or asleep most of the time. I think it was the first three months of our relationship when we first had sex. I wasn't a virgin but Jesus it did kinda sting. He was... Big. My face heated up. I was really thinking about drowning myself. When the water got cold I decided to get out. My eyes widen.

Oh fucking hell... I noticed that I didn't have any clothes in the bathroom. I rushed in here so fast I forgot to bring clothes. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around me. I saw Katsuki twirling a pair of drum sticks while watching TV laying in bed. I didn't have to be embarrassed! I'm dating him! We live together now! I should be confident... But ahh! Ok suck it up! Suck it up. I noticed he already had clothes out for me laying in the bed. He'll probably bring them to me if I ask... But that's probably what he was thinking it'll give him a chance to tease me. I opened the door completely. He looked at me. His eyes wondered down my body then back up to my eyes. I came closer sitting on the bed my back facing him. I removed the towel. I felt something poke me. "That better be your finger". I said.

"It's something long". Katsuki said. I looked back and he kissed me. I saw he poked me with his drum sticks. Katsuki hand went to my boobs. I blushed grabbing the towel to cover me up again. Katsuki pulled me down to the bed pinning me he put his drum sticks away. As soon as my hands were pinned the towel fell. He looked down his cheeks tainted a slight red. We stared at each other. "Do you want this"? Katsuki asked. I nodded. "I want that verbally (Y/n), you know how I get". Katsuki said. "Yes Katsuki I want you". I said. His face went to my boobs he licked and sucked on one and messaged the other. I moaned rubbing my legs together. His other hand roamed up and down my body. "Katsuki". I moaned his name. My nipples were really hard from it. Katsuki kissed me his tongue going into my mouth. He kissed my neck sucking and biting on it. His tongue traced the outline of my ear which sent a shiver down my body. He nibbled on it a little. My heart was beating out my chest.

"Do you like all of this"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah". I nodded. "You're so beautiful (Y/n)". Katsuki sucked the sweet spot on my neck. He then kissed down my stomach, spreading my legs apart. "Your dripping baby. You're so wet for me. Only me right? I'm the only person who can get you lthis wet right"? Katsuki kissed my clit his tongue grazing it a little. "Yes Katsuki you're the only one". I said. "Good". He gave my pussy one long lick and I moaned. He kept my legs spread apart as he went face deep in me. I felt his tongue move in me. My hand went to his hair. "Katsuki! Katsuki"! I moaned trying to pull him off of me. He growled a little sending a vibration through out my body, my eyes rolled back, I came right then. He  kept going. I was trying to move it was so much pleasure coming in all at once. He sucked on my clit causing me to bite back a loud moan my toes curled. I tried to push myself back. Katsuki raised up, he gave me a look pushing me all the way back to the headboard of the bed. And I learned very quickly why he did that. Katsuki went back down his tongue going back inside of me. I started to breathing really heavy and moan again. But this time when I tried to move back, my back hit the board. I could only move towards him. One of my hands were grabbing the sheets of the bed and the other was in Katsuki's hair.

"K-katsuki". I moaned again climaxing on his face. His fingers went in me, my eyes rolled back. As he fingered me and slurp my juices up. Katsuki raised up he smirked at me. "Taste yourself babe". Katsuki said kissing me. He took his shirt off. I got on top of him. I blushed in embarrassment when I noticed I got his boxers wet since I was sitting there. I started to move against his already harden dick. I kissed his abs biting them a little. I then kissed his neck and jaw. I finally kissed his lips. He put his tongue in my mouth an his hand went to my ass and started to move me faster against him. He grunted and groaned a little. He smacked my ass and bit my neck. He flipped us over and he took off his boxers his dick had pre cum comming out it. Katsuki pressed his dick against my entrance.

"You ready"? Katsuki asked me. "Yes". I said. "I love you". Katsuki said. "I love you- ah". I had to bite my lip as he went inside all at once. "Are you ok"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah it doesn't hurt to bad". I said. Katsuki moved his lips. "Oh fuck you're so tight". He moaned. I don't know why but Katsuki moaning was the hottest thing ever. "Babe you're in for one now". He smirked going faster. My moans came more and more frequently with every fast and rough thrust he did. My mouth opened gasping for air tears of pleasure clouded my eyes. Katsuki pulled me on his lap continuing to trust. I buried my face in his neck. "Come on let me hear that beautiful voice of yours babe". Katsuki pulled my hair I arched my back reaching yet another climax. Katsuki kept going. He went hard, fast, and deep in me. I couldn't control my moans or face. "You're making very lewd faces baby your tongue all out your mouth. What hard to breath"? Katsuki said while grunting. "S-shit". Katsuki said kissing me. "I'm almost there (Y/n)". Katsuki said. He laid down. "Ride me". He demanded. I put my hands on his thighs and started to move up and down on his dick. Katsuki touched my boobs as I did this. "You're so gorgeous". Katsuki said putting his hands on my hips making me go faster and he was also thrusting again. He flipped our position again quickly pulling out and he came on my stomach. I was breathing heavily and so was he. "Let's go again". Katsuki said. I looked at him like he was crazy. He stuck his dick back in and started thrusting. My back arch and I clawed his back. I guess we're going again.