Pro Hero Bakugo x Neko quirk Reader lemon

I was walking down the street when. I saw my target, I accidentally pumped into him. "I'm so so sorry"! I said. "Watch where the fuck you're going". Pro hero Ground Zero said. "Yeah sorry". I mumbled walking away. I smirked to myself as he was out of eye sight. I had his wallet. I turned off in a alleyway. I climbed up to the roof tops and went to my apartment. I came in through my window to be greeted by my cat Selena. "Hey girl". I smiled. "Look what I got a pro heroes wallet". I smiled. She let out a meow in response. "He was kinda cute though. A little rough around the edges. But a purrfect target.

"He's loaded". I mumbled taking out all the yen. It was so much of it. "I should return his wallet though". I said. So later on that night I got suited up in my costume putting on my mask and going out. Selena right beside me. I went into a crowded area. I saw him. "I can't believe someone stole your wallet bro". Red Riot said. "I think it was some bitch that bumped into me ealier. I had to cancel my credit cards". Ground Zero said. Good thing I don't use credit cards they can be traced. I gave the wallet to Selena.

"Right there girl". I smiled. She went over to Ground Zero and Red Riot. "Oh look a cute cat"! Red Riot said. "What the fuck!? Is that my wallet"!? Ground Zero yelled. Selena dropped it at his feet and ran off. There wasn't any cash in there but he had all his cards and stuff. "I'm returning your wallet because I think you're cute". He read the note I left. "... Bro a cat has a crush on you". Red Riot said. "You're so fucking stupid shitty hair". Ground Zero said.

I left going to a bank. I snuck in, Selena was guarding for me. I had to get pass security. I threw knock out gas at them and they were out. I easily opened the vault. I took some money. I had my duffel bag ready to go. "Hey who's in there"! Some yelled. My eyes widen and I quickly jumped up and stuck my claws into the ceiling. Two security guards ran in. "Oh no...". They mumbled. I snuck away. When I made it out I was smiling to myself. "What the fuck"? Someone asked. I quickly looked back to see Ground Zero and Red Riot staring into my soul.

"You should make sure you watch out for people who bump into you on the streets Ground Zero. People like you make it so easy". I threw a smoke bomb and disappeared into the shadows. I made it home. I made dinner for Selena and myself. "Honestly, I've just been so lonely Selena". I mumbled. She started at me. "Well you're good company". I smiled putting her bowl down. "Wow I'm here to". Some one said. My eyes widen. I threw my pan at them. A loud explosion sent it back at me. I dodged it. Someone grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me on the floor.

"Ow"! I yelled I turned around and wrapped my tighs around his neck. He got up, my eyes widen. Ground Zero. He slammed me against the wall. "Let go of me you bitch"! He yelled. "Selena"! I yelled as Ground Zero stepped on her. She screeched then ran away. "Oh my Selena". I said pushing Ground Zero away from me. "Are you ok"? I asked her. She laid down. "Sorry..."? Ground Zero asked. "How the hell did you find me"? I asked. "I have my connections". He said. "Shouldn't you have called for backup"? I asked. "Over some alley cat"? Ground Zero asked.

"Just take the money or whatever bro". I mumbled. "Oh you think you can just steal from me and fucking get away with it"!? Ground Zero growled. I laughed pulling out the money. "Here you go, now leave". I growled. He grabbed me. My eyes widen. I smiled kissing him. His eyes widen. "So Ground Zero... You are cute". I said. "Yeah? You're cute yourself". Ground Zero grabbed me, his lips locked with mine. "Do you want to take this to my room Ground Zero"? I asked. "Call me Katsuki. I want you to scream that when I fuck you". He said.

I laughed. "We'll see". I smiled. I grabbed his hand leading him to my room. I took my clothes off. Katsuki stared at my body. He kissed me his hands roaming my body. He licked my ear his hand running through my hair. "Ah~". I moaned. I his hand stroked my tail. I purred. "Don't do that"! I whined. "You're not in any fucking position to tell me what to do". Katsuki pushed me down. "Get down on all fours kitty and suck my dick". He said. I blushed. He took his costume off to show me his body. He pulled down his boxers and his dick was up and ready.

I put my hand on it. "Hey say your grace". Katsuki said. I laughed. "Thank you for the meal". I looked up at him. He pushed my face to his dick. I opened my mouth taking him in. He let out a moan. "You like this bitch? This will teach you not to steal from me". He started moving his hips. I started to get choked up. I pulled away coughing. Katsuki pushed me roughly on the bed. He spreaded my legs taking my underwear off. I blushed. "Hey... You're ok with this right"? He asked me.

"Oh you care"? I asked. "Duh". He said. "What sex game weak"? I asked. "Alright I don't care anymore. Turn your sex ass around so I can see that pretty little ass". Katsuki said. I smiled turning around sticking my ass in the air. "Oh so you know the routine"? Katsuki asked grabbing my tail. "Ah~ well people just don't grab my tail you weirdo"! I blushed looking back at him. He grabbed my hips and slammed himself in me. "Oh shit~". I cried out.

I moved my hips he started thrusting in and out of me. "Look at that ass bouncing for me". Katsuki slapped my ass. "Ah~ ah~ ngh~". I moaned. "You're such a little slut aren't you? Taking my dick like that ah~ how does it feel?tell me how good it feels ah~". Katsuki moaned. "It feels really good keeping going~ please keep going~". I moaned. "Say my fucking name". Katsuki growled. "Katsuk~". I moaned feeling my stomach knot up. He slowed down.

"Hey what's your name"? Katsuki asked. "Oh it's (L/n) (Y/n)". I said. "Alright (Y/n), I claim you now. You're not going to be with anyone else but me. And you're going stop fucking stealing. Or else I'll just have to punish you. Now let me see that face". Katsuki pulled out of me and flipped me on my back and he entered me again quickly speeding up his pace once more. "What makes you think that just one good night will make me liste- ah~ listen to you"!? I grabbed the sheets my claws coming out. "Well then I'm just going to have to pound this pussy of yours so hard so you won't be walking for weeks. And I ain't the type to bluff baby". Katsuki growled going deeper, harder, and rougher inside me.

"Ah~ ah~ ah~ I'm going to cum again! I-i can't hold it". I said. "Say you'll do everything I just asked and I'll let you cum again". Katsuki slowly down. "No". I said. He started to pull out. "Wait! Wait! Ok! Ok! I'll stop and be yours". I said. "That's a good kitty. I might give you a treat afterwards. For being so obedient". Katsuki growled. I came and so did he. He laid down next me both of us out of breath. "So what's your name again"? Katsuki asked. I laughed. "(L/n) (Y/n)". I said. "Just making sure". He said. "You thought I'd lie to you about my name"? I asked. "Alright round two". Katsuki kissed me.