Coffee Shop Owner Bakugo x Dancer reader 2

I was doing the final run through of a dance showing my class. After I finished there was loud clapping. My eyes widen. "Katsuki"! I smiled. "Hey sexy. When are you taking your break"? Katsuki asked. "Ooo"! My class said. I blushed. "I got it sensei! Go have lunch with your boyfriend"! Angel said. "Are you sure..."? I asked. "Yes! You said it yourself we're all doing great right"? Rin asked. I nodded. "Ok"! I said. I walked out with Katsuki.

Katsuki Bakugo my boyfriend of 17 months, owns a coffee shop. One of the best in the district. I'm a professional dancer. Katsuki took his jacket off and gave it to me. I was wearing a training bra walking to his coffee shop. I blushed. "Sorry". I apologized. "It's nothing... But if one more guy looks at you I'm kicking their ass". Katsuki said loudly. I laughed. We walked into the cafe and I took his jacket off. There was a lot of people in here waiting.

"Where the hell are those idiots"!? Katsuki yelled hopping over the counter like a crazy person. I went behind the counter. "May I take your order"? I asked. I served 3 people. "Damn when did another sexy employee come here"? A guy asked me. I blushed. "May I take your order"? I asked. "I want whatever you can give me". He winked. "Then do you want the knuckle sandwich"? A voice asked. I looked and saw Kirishima. "Hi Ei"! I smiled. "Hey (Y/n) Bakugo's yelling at every one else for slacking off". Kirishima said.

"You lazy little shit heads! I have half a fucking mind to fucking murder you"! Katsuki yelled. "What are you doing with that ladle"!? Kaminari yelled. "Ow! Ow"! Everyone yelled in the back. My eyes widen. "... Are they going to be ok"? I asked. "Of course! Bakubro still needs them to work"! Kirishima said. "Oh... Right! Well I'll take the cups to the other costumers"! I smiled. I helped Kirishima. I got to the guy who was flirting with me earlier. "Damn". He mumbled. "It's hard to find an ass like that around here". He said.

"Please don't say that... I'm saying this for your own safety... I have a boyfriend". I said. "Oh really where is he? He let you walk around looking that sexy"? The guy asked. "Yes I do, also you're in my fucking cafe so I'm technically every fucking where". Katsuki growled pulling me towards him. The guy eyes widened. "Come on dance monkey". Katsuki said. I blushed. Katsuki took us into the staff room. He gave me some food. "Thank you for the meal, thanks Katsuki". I smiled. He nodded and sat beside me eating.

"You know we've been together for a while". I said. "Yeah". Katsuki said. "I like being with you Katsuki". I smiled. Katsuki kissed me. "Same sexy. When do you get off"? Katsuki asked. "Anytime I want". I said. "Well take the rest of the day off. I close up shop in an hour. We can go to my place and have some fun". Katsuki smirked. "You want to play COD"? I asked. "Yes"! Katsuki said. "Sure". I smiled. "Then after we can bang". He said. My face heated up. "Katsu"! I yelled.

"What? You don't want to do it with me"? Katsuki frowned. "Of course I do! Jeez it's just how we go from playing COD to doing that"? I blushed. "Oh Katsuki I'm going to be leaving for America to teach a famous singer a dance". I said. "How long you staying"? Katsuki asked. "8 days". I said. "That's to long"! Katsuki said. "Do you want me not to go"? I asked. "Of course I want you to go! It's not my decision! But I'm going to miss my baby". Katsuki said.

"I love you". I blushed. His eyes widen. We've never said that before. "Yeah.. Me too". He kissed me. A week passed. I haven't seen Katsuki yet, right now I was with my friend Malik. We're tango dancing in my living room. The front door opened as he dipped me and my leg was up his waist. Katsuki stared. "Get the fuck out". He growled at Malik. Malik quickly ran out after grabbing his bag. "Bye"! I smiled at Malik. I looked at Katsuki. "I was just coming to see you"! I said kissing his cheek. He had no reaction.

"... Katsu". I said. "I bet you were coming to see me! You were so busy dirty dancing with Mohawk boy"! Katsuki yelled. "... It was tango". I mumbled. "I'm leaving". He said. "Wait Kacchan! I haven't seen you in a week! Please stay a little longer"! I hugged him. He stopped. "I missed you...". Katsuki mumbled. I smiled at him. His lips came in contact with mine. "It's been annoying without you". Katsuki said. "How about I give you a show on the pole in my studio". I smirked.

"You're bold baby". He grabbed my ass. "Usually I won't get naked while exotic dancing, but for you... I definitely can make an exception". I said. "I swear you won't walk straight tomorrow"! Katsuki picked me up. "Wait... You bought food"? I asked. "We'll eat afterwards... Give me a show". Katsuki said. I laughed. "Ok Katsu"! I smiled.