Boyfriend Bakugo x Reader/quirk song

A quirk like mine is something that people look at as weird. But if I sing a certain songs I can control emotions, put people into trances and they'll do or tell me what ever I want, and if I sing a certain song like with weapons in it. I get the weapon for 4 minutes but it has to be 10 minutes before I can do it again. Also if a hit a certain high note I can either make people shit themselves or make there heads explod. But I don't do that for reasons. "(Y/n) can I have your opinion on this song". Jirou said. I smiled. "Yeah". I said. Later we were training. I lacked physical strength so much and speed. I wasn't that slow but I was still pretty slow. I noticed Bakugo staring at me. "You need something bro"? I asked. "Who the hell are you talking to like that you bitch"!? Bakugo yelled. "You asshole". I said. He activated his quirk. "Hey Bakugo looking hungry for some drama. Here let me serve you bitch lasagna. Bitch lasagna, bitch lasagna, Bakugo just ain't nothing but, bitch lasagna, bitch lasagna. Look at him he's just crying for his mama". I sung. He was in a trance for 50 seconds. "Get the hell out my face". I said. He walked off. I was walking to the dorms when I felt someone grab me.

"Babe". Bakugo pinned me. "Jesus don't do that shit". I said. "I don't appreciate that little trance you put me in song bird". Bakugo said. Bakugo and I kept our relationship hidden. For the fact that I'm Tenya's cousin and dating is something he wouldn't like. He doesn't like how I always cuss either. I can't help it. Mostly all the music I listen to has swearing in it. Bakugo and I had been dating since the end of our second year. We're third years now. "Let go before someone sees us". I blushed. "I want to see that confidence you had while we were training". Bakugo whispered in my ear. "Gotta blast". I said running off. I went into the dorms. "(Y/n) where have you been". Tenya asked. "Just vibing". I said. "Aye"! Kaminari said. "So let's not worry about to ma ma ma na na". I sung. I usually randomly sing but I had control over if I wanted to control people or not. I sat down. Bakugo came and sat beside me getting on his phone. No one questioned why Bakugo sat by me. "(Y/n) I have date for you"! Ashido said. "Oh... That's nice". I said. "That's all you have to say"? Hagakure asked. "Uh... I'm so happy! Ugh it's been so long since I've been on a date"! I smiled. Bakugo looked at me.

"You've been on a date"? Tenya asked. "Iida she's 17. Stop". Ashido said. "Anyway! So he's cute! Smart! Super nice, a great ass". Ashido said. "He's really respectable and kind". Hagakure said. "I don't know... Are you sure he'll like me"? I asked. "Of course! Who wouldn't like you"!? Urarka asked. "You know (Y/n) if you want to go one a date". Kaminari smiled. "I'm sorry. I just don't think I want to date someone". I said. "What about a little something more than dating"! Mineta smirked. Bakugo blasted him into the ceiling. Our eyes widen. "Jesus Katsuki chill"! I said as Bakugo glared at Kaminari about to fight him. "I'm not going to fucking sit here and hear this shit". Bakugo said walking off. "Bakugo"! Kirishima went after him. "What's wrong with him"!? Sero asked. I didn't say anything. "He's probably just tired of Mineta's flirting". Jirou said. Later on I went to Bakugo's room. I hugged him, he hugged me back. "You're going to get one of these idiots killed". Bakugo said. "Just bare with me for the year". I said. "They're coming at you like you're available. You're not, you're mine. My little song bird". Bakugo kissed me. The next day I wasn't feeling well. "Suki me tummy hurts". I said in a baby voice. He was on his phone. "Want me make you some toup". Bakugo matched my tone of voice saying toup and not soup. "What the..."? A voice said it was Todoroki. "I mean you want me to make you some soup! Fuck no! Wait. Get the hell away from me bitch! Die from pain"! Bakugo quickly tried to cover up everything but failed.

"Are you two secretly dating"? Todoroki asked. "What? No! Remember I have a date tomorrow"! I said. "You have a fucking what"? Bakugo asked. "Katsuki"! I yelled. "... Half n half you better not other a single word about any of this to anyone"! Bakugo yelled. "We're friends Bakugo. I wouldn't tell anyone". Todoroki said. "We're not friends and beat it". Bakugo said. "He literally just said he wouldn't say anything". I said. "I'm not the one who wants our relationship to be a secret am I"? Bakugo said. I frowned. I held my stomach in pain. "Sit down I'm making you toup- I mean soup, fuck"! Bakugo yelled leaving. Not long later he made me soup and everyone was in the common room. Nobody but Todoroki knew Bakugo made the soup. "What are the traits of dating"? Todoroki asked the class. I almost choked. "What"? Asui asked. "How can you tell if two people are in love dating"? He asked. "Icyhot why the hell would you want to know that"!? Bakugo growlerd. "Just curious". Todoroki shrugged. "Well they'll definitely always want to be around each other". Midoriya said.

"They'll kiss". Ashido said. "They'll be cute around each other". Kaminari said. "What's being cute around each other"? Todoroki asked. "It's like only doing things between the to of them". Kirishima said. "How can you tell if someone is to secretly date"? Todoroki asked. "They will probably try not to be around each other in public". Urarka said. I looked at Bakugo was sitting beside Kirishima. "But when they are you can tell just by how the person acts only wants to be with them". Hagakure said. "Todoroki why are you all of a sudden asking these types of questions"? Yaomomo asked. "I'm thinking about asking (Y/n) out". Todoroki said. I choked my face was really red. Tenya patted my back. "(Y/n) please remember to eat slowly". He said. "Are you serious"!? I yelled at Todoroki. He touched my face. "Yeah you are... Pretty". He said trying to find the right word. Bakugo growled. Everyone noticed.

"Todoroki. No one will ever find your body". Bakugo smiled wickedly. I laughed nervously. "Bakugo be careful it almost sounds like you care about me". I said. He glared at me. "Don't fucking joke with me". Bakugo said sitting beside me to seperate Todoroki and I. The class stared at us confused. "He's a good friend". I smiled. Bakugo put his hand to my face. My eyes widen. "What, no song"? He asked. "No thank you, is what I should of said. I should be in bed". I sung. "Agreed". Bakugo said grabbing my jaw and pulling me in for a kiss. His lips were on mine I kissed back anyway. "Oh...". The class mumbled. "That's public indecency"! Tenya said. Bakugo flipped him off while still kissing me. He pulled away. "You wanted to go on a date right? Let's go song bird". Bakugo walked away and I followed him with my soup, a blushing mess