"Love You"

Youtuber AU (An AU where in the characters are Youtubers)

Featuring:

Human!Ink

Human!Error

(Note: This is a ship chapter)

~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

"And I'll see you guys in the next video!"

With that, Ink went over to the camera and turned it off. His fellow youtuber, Error, let out a small sigh as he slouched in his seat.

Ink grinned as he took the camera off its stand and scanned through the footage they just gathered.

Error happened to be in town and Ink decided to invite him for a video. Even though their channels were pretty different - being that Ink had a vlogging and art channel whereas Error had a gaming channel, they got along pretty well. The video they just filmed was for Ink's channel. They already filmed the video for Error's channel just yesterday.

The two video was pretty fun. Ink had a chance to make fun of Error's drawing skills in his video while Error had a great time watching Ink's terrified face as they played a horror game in his video. Knowing that Error has never drawn anything while Ink didn't exactly liked played horror games.

Stretching his arm out, Error grumbled. "Finally, that was over.." Ink giggled and put the camera on his desk where his computer was. "But, seriously though, I never imagined you sucked this bad at drawing." Ink slightly smirked at his statement.

"Oh haha, very funny, Ink." Error replied, sarcasm tainted over his voice. Giggling once more, Ink put his hands on his hips. "Come on. I'll clean this mess up later. Let's watch a movie or something." He stated.

Error gave a small smile, "Sounds like a plan." Ink returned his smile and walked over to the living room of his house. Error soon followed.

~•~•

Error was now lazily sitting on Ink's couch. Ink was currently making some popcorn, so Error was left alone.

Somehow, Ink managed to force Error to watch a certain movie with him called Ready, Player One. In all honesty, Error would rather watch a horror movie instead of that movie, but he couldn't say no to the smaller boy.

Ink and Error always had a close relationship. They were childhood best friends, but still, they managed to look like a couple. Ink openly said he was pansexual, while Error was still a closeted bisexual - with only Ink and a couple more close friends and family knowing. With this fact, their fans started to ship them. Of course, they were never really bothered by it, but somehow the thought wandered Error's mind for a while.

It didn't help that almost everyday he would get a comment on a video of Ink's and his if they were possibly dating. Of course they weren't! They were simply really close best friends...Right?

Did Error actually considered liking the other in a romantic way?

No, of course not! Error doesn't think of Ink like that! Does he?

He does find the smaller cute from time to time. He loved the look of annoyance Ink has whenever he teases him of his height. And that laugh. His Goddamn laugh.

Oh God, Error was in love.

Before Error knew it, Ink was already there. "Um..Error?" Ink said for the 5th time.