CHAPTER 2

Chapter Two | I'm falling in love

Xiao zhan is currently watching a dramatic drama on his living room from his netflex and also cries when the characters start to cry.

It's been two weeks since he moved in on this apartment and is independent of himself.

Xiao zhan sniffles and looks at the door when he hears someone knocked...no...someone banging on his front door, but his attention snatches back on the drama when the characters cry again.

He took a tissue as he blowed on his nose and cried together with the characters.

Xiao zhan stopped crying again when he heard someone shout outside. He immediately wiped his tears and paused the movie.

He stood up and approached the door. Xiao zhan held the doorknob tightly as he put his ears on the door, but he only heard muffled voices outside.

He leaned out and stared at the door, and decided to open it.

Wang yibo keep screaming the lyrics of Do you want to build a snowman outside of his Neighbour's house.

Yixuan tried to pull yibo back on their house, but the door suddenly opened in surprise as yibo immediately stumbled inside as he landed on the floor.

Wang yibo closes his eyes as he lands on the floor and feels a soft thing on his lips. He tried to lick it, but he just received a moan.

Wang yibo widened his eyes and looked down as he realized he landed on his neighbour's body, who was just staring at him with wide eyes.

Wang yibo also realized that the soft thing that touches on his lips was the lips of his neighbour... HE JUST KISSED HIS OH-SO-BEAUTIFUL-NEIGHBOR!!!!!

Wang yibo felt a hand on his shoulder who tried to push him away, but he gripped it and put it on the floor, pinning his neighbour's body on the floor.

His neighbour widened his eyes more, but yibo just bit his lower lips as he surprised moan. Out of the blue, yibo moved his lips as his neighbour kissed him back.

Wang yibo deepened the kiss as he shoved his tongue inside of his Neighbour's mouth as they clashed their teeth together.

Wang Yibo's friends stared dumbfoundingly to the two bodies that were lying on the floor.

Seungyoun immediately panicked as he thought his friend and his neighbour just died as they immediately rushed inside but just to find out that Wang yibo just making out with his neighbour on the floor.

Yixuan immediately pulled yibo away from his neighbour as they parted in shock.

His neighbour stood up in shock, staring at them with wide eyes as they immediately ran away.

When the five strangers ran away, xiao zhan immediately slammed the door close.

He leaned his back on the door as he touched his lips. What had just happened?

"Wang yibo, you idiot!!!" Yixuan immediately scolded a shocked yibo after he dragged them back on his house.

Wang yibo blinked his eyes and suddenly smiled when everything processed his mind.

"Yah! Why are you smiling?" Sung-joo asked him.

Wang yibo looked at them as he smiled more.

"i-i think I'm falling in love....." Wang yibo uttered as his friends just faceplamed on him.