chapter 21

Chapter twenty-one  |  Gay Club

A loud music and unpleasant smell of sweat immediately greeted the both of them when they entered the club.

Bodies grinding each other, people making out in the corner and male strippers where dancing in the stage.

[Let's pretend this stuffs exist in china😂]

Wang yibo and Xiao zhan looked each other, a discomfort can be seen on their faces as soon they step inside.

Wang yibo cringed at his surrounding but continuing walking inside followed by xiao zhan who looks terrified behind him.

They look for a vacant table to sat on, wang yibo dragged xiao zhan immediately to the vacant table and sat on the long red sofa as they ordered a vodka together when a waiter approches them.

While waiting to the drinks that they've ordered to be serve, xiao zhan scooted more closer to wang yibo.

Wang yibo glanced at him as xiao zhan suddenly held him on his arms.

"Yibo, let's go home." Xiao zhan whispered at him.

Wang yibo chuckled, "you want to find out, right?" He said.

"But-----"

"No buts, zhan. You suggested it." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan just sighed, scooting at wang yibo more.

The waiter came back with their drinks, putting their orders on their table as the waiter keep glancing at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan didn't noticed the stares as he was busy looking around, observing the new environment and felt more terrified by the wild people who are dancing around.

"You are payed to work not to stare on him." Wang Yibo's deep voice caught on xiao Zhan's attention.

He looks at the waiter who was bowing at them and looks at wang yibo who has a displeased expression while looking at the waiter.

The waiter left them alone as xiao zhan still confused what just happened to but he ignored it.

He get his drink on the table and smelled it, his face immediately crunches up by the smell of the vodka.

He glanced at wang yibo who was sipping his own drink like was just a water for him.

He looks back again to his glass, should I drink it?

"Xiao zhan, I'll be back." Wang yibo said and stood up.

Xiao zhan put his glass on the table back and instantly grabbed wang Yibo's hands.

"Nooooo. Don't leave me...." Xiao zhan said while looking around.

"I will comeback immediately, I'll just go to the comfort room." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan nodded, "please be fast." He said and let go of wang yibo.

As soon as wang yibo disappeared, he felt like he was in danger. He also didn't take a single sip from his drink, afraid of getting drank immediately for he has a low tolerance of alcohol.

"HeLoWWwWWWw dEaRRRRrrRrr"  oh fuck.

Xiao zhan gulped, scooting away from the stranger who suddenly sat next to him.

"You'Re sOoOooO bewTipol dEaRRrRrrr" the stranger said. Obviously, he was drunk.

Xiao zhan ignored him, mentally crying while chanting wang Yibo's name.

Don't tell me, he got flushed on the toilet too?

The stranger stared at Xiao zhan, blinking his eyes repeatedly as he tried to attract xiao zhan.

Yibo~~~  ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Xiao zhan glanced at him but the stranger just smiled at him, He looks like he was on his mid-40's.

"HEyYYY dEaRRRrrR, i weL gib Yo mAneYYYYYyy if Yo cAm wiD meH." The stranger spoke as he hiccups.

Xiao zhan need money right now to buy a new phone but not this way------

Wang yibo, where the fuck are you?!

"DeaRRRRrrRR~~ look at me~~ AY Lok lAyK yOr BoYfRind." The stranger said, scooting closer to xiao zhan as xiao zhan scooted away from him.

I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!

"YO dOnT wanT mAnEYYYy, dEaRRRRrrrrrr?"

Xiao zhan can't take this cringe shit and listen to the man's blabbing anymore, he cleared his throat and looks at to the man.

He gave him a forced smile, the man's eyes light up when he saw xiao Zhan's beautiful smile even it was just a forced smile.

"Thank you, Mister. But I can't take your offer." He said, and stood up, walking away.

But before he could walked away, the man grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the sofa.

"AY weL meRi yO dEaR~~~" the stranger said.