chapter 9

Chapter Nine  |  Aren't we best friends?

"Kiss me."

Xiao zhan immediately got up from his knees as he back away from wang yibo who was smirking at him.

He glared at wang yibo and throws a disgusted face on the man that was sitting on his couch.

"What the heck yibo?"

Wang yibo bursted into laughters, holding his stomach as he layed down to the couch again.

"Stop it yibo, I'm serious!" Xiao zhan said.

Wang yibo stopped laughing as he sat back again to the sofa, fixing his disheveled hair.

Xiao zhan kneeled in front of his again as he pleaded at yibo.

"Please yibo, give me back my cat~*

Wang yibo leaned out, resting his back on the backrest of the couch as he smirked at xiao zhan more.

He was enjoying the scene in front of him.

Oh, how evil.

"I'm also serious, zhan" he said as his voice sounded really serious making xiao zhan gulped.

Xiao zhan immediately looked away, " Boys don't kiss" he spoke.

Wang yibo puckered his lips as his eyes travelled around and shifted back at xiao zhan again.

"But why girls can?" He said as xiao zhan look back at him.

"I saw a lot of girls kissing in public without getting embarrass" wang yibo added and pouted at xiao zhan.

"Because they are best friends" xiao zhan said, deep inside he was too worried where the hell yibo dispatched his cat now.

"Aren't we best friends?" Wang yibo asked as xiao zhan begins to think.

Are they best friends?

But It's been a month since wang yibo keep staying on his own apartment like he was the owner while xiao zhan was only the visitor of his own home.

It's been a month since xiao zhan started hanging out with wang yibo sometimes, but xiao zhan still didn't got a chance to visit on wang Yibo's apartment.

"I don't know" that's the only words xiao zhan can uttered right now.

"Zhan, we can also kiss like how girls kiss in public. Let's kiss like best friends, okay?" Wang yibo said as he gave xiao zhan a thumbs up when he said the word 'okay'.

Xiao zhan thought for awhile about what wang yibo said. Girls can kiss or hug in public of their best friends but when boys did that to their Best friends, everyone immediately thought that it's gay.

"Just a kiss xiao zhan~ and I'll give back you annoying cat."

Xiao zhan immediately throws a glare at yibo. If xiao zhan's glare can kill, maybe wang yibo already buried 6 feet below right now.

"She's not annoying like you." Xiao zhan said.

Wang yibo put his hands on his chest as he acted like he was hurt. "Ouch, zhan. You're hurting my feelings~"

"I'm not hurting your feelings, I'm just stating the fact."

"Fine." Wang yibo said as he begins to sulked again.

"I will not tell you where's your cat" wang yibo added as xiao Zhan's eyes widened.

He immediately bowed at yibo again, murmuring apologies at yibo.

"I will only tell you if you're going to kiss me. Zhan, it's just a best friend kiss like how girls kisses their best friends but this time it's a boys version." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan blinked his eyes to wang yibo, for the sake of my baby.

"Fine."

If I could only hide wang yibo and xiao zhan from the haters😔

They didn't deserve it 😔💔