chapter 11

Chapter eleven |  straight as circle

Xiao zhan let out a loud sigh as he slumped down his ass on the floor.

He can't believe that he was very worried about his cat that only ignored him after he called him.

Xiao zhan sighed again as he was on verge on crying, he don't know how to make it up with his baby that suddenly ran away and disappeared of nowhere again.

Wang yibo on the other hand, sat on the couch after he landed on the hard floor when xiao zhan pushed him.

He rubbed his back as he throws a secret glare on xiao zhan who was facing his back on him.

"Why did you push me?" He said xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan let out a loud sigh again, "my baby ignored me."

Wang yibo rolled his eyes to xiao zhan, luckily xiao zhan didn't saw it or else xiao zhan will stabbed his eyes with a toothpick.

"I'm not ignoring you." Wang yibo said as he layed on the couch again.

Xiao zhan immediately turned his body around to face yibo as he gave him a disgust expression.

"Eww, yibo! You're not my baby."

"I am!" Wang yibo protested as he glared at xiao zhan.

"Well, not now after what you did to my baby." Xiao zhan said and glared back at yibo.

"I don't even know where the hell your cat went." Wang yibo said and rolled his eyes to xiao zhan.

But wang yibo's eyes immediately widened after he realized what he just said just now.

"i-----"

"WANG YIBO!!!! YOU TRICKED ME!!!!" Xiao zhan's scream echoed through the whole apartment as wang yibo flinched on his seat.

"You said you know where's nut !!!"

"To be honest, I don't know where she is and Yes I just tricked you and use your nowhere to be seen cat to kiss me." Wang yibo proudly smirked at himself.

Xiao zhan immediately throws his slippers to wang yibo who just successfully avoided the pair of slippers that xiao Zhan throws to him.

"That's not even how best friends kissed!" Xiao zhan said as he gave up throwing a things on wang yibo.

Wang yibo just stick his tongue out to xiao zhan who was fuming inside now.

Wang yibo did really enjoyed what they both did recently not until xiao zhan roughly pushed hin as his ass landed on the hard floor because his cat went home.

Xiao zhan looks suspiciously on wang yibo, examining his Expression as xiao zhan's eyes expanded it's normal size.

"Yibo are you gay?~" xiao zhan asked as he put his hands on his mouth and gave yibo a shocked expression.

Wang Yibo's face went expressionless, "the fuck zhan! I just kiss you just like how normally best friends kiss."

Xiao zhan removes his hands on his mouth as he nodded on wang yibo. "Oh~ okay."

"Maybe you're the one who's straight as circle." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan looked dumbfoundingly on him. "Circle is not straight yibo!"

"Exactly, just like you." Wang yibo replied.

Xiao zhan gasped and glared at yibo. "How dare you! I have a girlfriend!"

Wang Yibo's eyes widened in shocked. Xiao zhan?!

Xiao zhan has a girlfriend?!

"Are you sure?" Wang yibo said and smirked but deep inside his tears following like a river that he even don't know why.

"You want me to invite her tomorrow?" Xiao zhan said.

Wang yibo thought it for awhile as he nodded. "Sure and prove me that You're not gay."

Xiao zhan stood up from the floor as he faced yibo. "Sure." He smirked before walking away to find nut.

Xiao zhan stopped walking as he faced yibo again. "I bet you don't have one." He said and left yibo.

Wang yibo glared at the direction where xiao zhan disappeared.

Girlfriend huh. Wang yibo just smirked unconsciously.