chapter 19

Chapter nineteen | "I already Sanitize It for you."

When wang yibo went  back to his room, he immediately pulled out xiao zhan's phone inside of his underwear.

He turned it on and immediately greeted by the wallpaper, a picture of Xiao zhan's girlfriend.

Wang yibo scowled at the scene and noticed that xiao zhan's phone doesn't have any password.

He opened it and search for the camera app and clicked it.

His face immediately showed up after he clicked the front camera. He raised the small gadget and posed in front of the camera, clicking the captured botton.

Wang yibo views his photo and smiled. "Oh damn, I'm too handsome." He mumbled.

He instantly changed Xiao zhan's wallpaper who was his girlfriend to Wang Yibo's face.

"Better~~~~" he muttered, throwing Xiao zhan's cellphone on his bed as the small gadget safely landed on the matress.

Xiao zhan went to the living room, slumping his ass on the couch and sighed.

"I think I'm going to die from starvation." He whispered to himself.

Minutes passes by, wang yibo was running to the door and opened it with his keys. Xiao zhan's face immediately light up as he thought wang yibo will set him free but then wang yibo just closed it again and locked it with keys.

Wang yibo walked to xiao zhan and put a plastic in front of him. "Eat." He said.

Xiao zhan pouted and look up at wang yibo. "I want my phone."

"I will give it to you after you eat." Wang yibo said and walked away.

When wang yibo went back to his room again after getting his order, his phone suddenly rang on his nightstand.

Wang yibo approaches it and pick up his phone as he saw the caller's ID.

he answered it and put closer to his phone as he sat on his bed.

"Confirmed. Lu enjie was cheating on him." A voice spoke from the other line.

Wang yibo smiled. "Thanks, Yubin."

The caller named yubin just chuckled, "don't forget to send the payment to my Account."

Wang yibo hummed in response and ended the call.

Yubin was just like his sister, Meng Ziyi. A gold digger to Wang yibo.

Wang yibo just faceplamed and glanced at xiao zhan's phone, laying on his bed.

He picked it up and went to his bathroom that was connected to his room.

He turned on the faucet and washed xiao Zhan's phone on it  as he thought xiao zhan will never accept it again because he put it inside of his underwear and it also touches his private part.

Xiao zhan was currently eating on the living room of the food that wang yibo oredered for him, he wasn't planning to finished it as he also thought of wang yibo who surely didn't eat yet.

In the middle of xiao zhan's moment of food, wang yibo suddenly appeared on his side and handed him the phone.

"I already sanitize it for you." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan immediately snatches his phone and turned it on but it's not turning on as it still showed a black screen.

Xiao zhan tried to turned it on again, pressing the power button but he still got the same reply.

"What happened?" He said.

Wang yibo just shrugged his shoulders.

"I just washed it then it's not turning on." He said.

Xiao zhan's heart suddenly beats faster as if he was having a palpitation.

"How did you wash it?" He asked wang yibo.

"I just wash it like how you wash the plates."

And that moment, xiao zhan broke down to tears.

📌 I'm sad, I miss yizhan so much😔💔