chapter 23

Chapter twenty-three | Not his day

Today was monday as Xiao zhan got ready and went to his work, he worked as a painter of a small at company. This is  another stressful day that he needs to survived again.

Xiao zhan suddenly got a motivation to paint again but one of his co-workers suddenly approches him.

"Xiao zhan?..."

He looks at his co-workers with a sweet smile on his face while he ready his martials for painting.

"Yes, Mianmian?"

His co-worker named Mianmian immediately blushed when xiao zhan said his name. She has a crush on him but she knew there's no chance for her.

"Boss wanted you to come to his office." She said.

Xiao zhan suddenly went confused, why their boss suddenly Summon him.

"Why?" He asked, Mianmian just shrugged her shoulders.

Xiao zhan immediately went to his boss office, knocking on the wooden door as he heard a response.

Xiao zhan went inside and his boss was sitting on his swivel chair who immediately smiled at him when he saw xiao zhan.

"Sir?"

"Xiao zhan, I texted you last night to come early in my office."

Xiao zhan sighed, "I'm sorry sir, I'm phone is damage."

Wang yibo murdered it.

His boss just nodded his head. "Xiao zhan, i have a bad news and good news for you." His boss said.

Xiao zhan's throat went dry after hearing the word bad news that slipped outside from his boss's mouth.

"May I hear the good news first?"

Xiao zhan's boss smiled at him. "All of your works are already sold."

Xiao zhan's eyes immediately light up, he drew a big smile on his face.

"And the bad news is, you're fired."

Xiao zhan's smile dropped down. "Wait....what?"

"You're one of the good artists in my company, xiao zhan but I can't tolerate someone like you in my company." His boss said.

"W-what do you mean?" He said as his vouce trembled.

"Someone saw you went on a gay bar last night and it is not a good impression for our company, xiao zhan. You're dragging my company down if someone knows about what you did last night. Even my company was small and only starting, I need to discipline my employees. I hope you understand me."

Xiao zhan was waiting for his girlfriend to arrived on their meet up place after he called her using the phone of his co-workers. Luckily, he memorize the number of his girlfriend.

Thirty Minutes passes by, his girlfriend suddenly arrived.

He welcomed his girlfriend a hug but he got suddenly pushed away.

"I'm not here because you called me." She said, giving xiao zhan a angry face, crossing her arms on her chest.

Xiao zhan just keep in silent as he only sighed in response, it's not new to him if his girlfriend was mad again.

"I'm Breaking up with you."  She suddenly blurted out, looking away from xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened, did he just misheard it, right?

She's cheating on you.  A voice of wang yibo echoed inside of his head.

He remembered what wang yibo said about his girlfriend but he still defend it for he believes that she was the most loyal girl he ever knew

Xiao zhan didn't wanted to believe what wang yibo  said on the past day, he better believe his girlfriend than to his neighbor who just obliviously has a crush on him but still keep denying--------------

"I'm cheating on you with your neighbor. You know he peng, right? The one who just moved away, we've been in a relationship for almost four months now." lu enjie said without any expression.

Xiao zhan's heart fell on his stomach, even he tried to put it back on its place but it keep falling down.

That's it! Wang yibo was right.

"And now I'm leaving you, bye." She said and left xiao zhan alone without any word.

Did I do something bad today ?