Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen | Interrupted Moment

"Yibo, wait....."

Wang yibo didn't listen to Xiao zhan and ignored him too like what Xiao zhan did to him as he continue to walk away and Decided to went back to his apartment.

Xiao zhan chased Wang Yibo who was already in the distance and gripped Wang Yibo's arms.

Wang yibo stopped walking and turned to xiao zhan with his stoic face. "What?..." He coldly replied. He yanked Xiao zhan's arms away and continuing his tracks.

Luckly, they still not went far away from their house or else wang yibo will have to took a cab to went home.

Xiao zhan keep following him, calling wang Yibo's name.

Wang yibo stopped walking, turning around to face xiao zhan again. "Can you please leave me alone?" He said.

He wasn't angry to Xiao zhan, he was just---------

Wang yibo can't explain the burning feeling inside of his chest when everytime he remembered lu Enjie's annoying face.

She wasn't annoying, wang yibo just felt annoyed to her even she did nothing...

No--shut up, Author!!! She snatches my Xiao z------

"Yibo..." xiao zhan called him again, waking him up his senses.

"No.. go to back to your girlfriend." Wang yibo said with his cold voice.

As of now, they are now both standing in front of wang Yibo's apartment face to face.

Xiao zhan suddenly smirked at wang yibo.

He leaned closer to wang Yibo's face as wang yibo stumbled back and leaned his back to the door to support his own self from falling. -----falling for xiao zhan.😂🤭

"Are you jealous of my girlfriend?" Xiao zhan uttered, his warm breath hitting on Wang Yibo's lips.

Wang Yibo's breath stop for awhile, his eyes look down on Xiao Zhan's red lips as he gulpled.

"I-----I don't." He whispered back.

Xiao zhan leaned more closer to Wang yibo. "Are you sure?"

Wang yibo also leaned back his head as it touches on the door, his eyes was not leaving on Xiao Zhan's tempting lips.

"Yes." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan leaned closer as they face we're inches apart.

"Yibo....." Xiao zhan whispered as his sight fell on wang Yibo's eyes unconsciously.

Wang yibo hummed in response. Their eyes look up on each other and stared for awhile.

Xiao zhan unconsciously leaned closer to wang Yibo's as the gap of their faces slowly closing.

But before their lips met each other, the door suddenly opened that was supporting on Wang Yibo's back as they both stumbled inside and fell on the floor.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry guys!!!!"

Xiao zhan fell on top of Wang yibo who was groaning in pain when his back hitted on the floor.

Wang yibo murmuring cursed under his breath and look up to the person who opened his door inside as he found out that it was Meng Ziyi.

"What are you doing here?!" He said angrily.

"I came back for my handbag..." Meng ziyi answered, raising her red handbag to let her cousin saw it

"Can you both stand up? This is not a motel room." Meng ziyi said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, xiao zhan! My cousin is not a bed to sleep on. Get up!" She said when she noticed that xiao zhan was burying his face to wang Yibo's neck.

Meng ziyi hissed when she got no reply from xiao Zhan and crouched down as she pulled xiao Zhan's arms up.

But then wang yibo hold xiao zhan's waist tighter as xiao zhan also put more weight on his body.

"Xiao zhan!" Meng ziyi said, still pulling xiao zhan up.

"Just leave!" Wang yibo exclaimed at her.

Meng ziyi let go of xiao zhan and glared at wang yibo. "Straight Boys don't do shit like this." She said before she left.

Wang yibo just sighed and whispered enough for xiao zhan to hear, "No Homo."

Xiao zhan hummed in response and stood up and helped wang yibo to also stood up on his own feet.

They faced each other and exchanges awkward smiles, "No homo." Xiao zhan repeated what wang yibo just said.