Chapter 29

Chapter twenty nine | Day five ; Amusement park

"Wang yibo, stop dragging me! My arms hurts already~" xiao zhan whinned as wang yibo keep dragging him.

Wang yibo wanted to go to the amusement park to spend their remaining time of their date before going home but xiao zhan doesn't want to go there. Wang yibo don't have a choice but forced xiao zhan to go with him.

"Zhan, Let's go to the hunted house!" Wang yibo suggested .

Xiao zhan didn't replied him as wang yibo still dragging him everywhere. He was too tired after having a full day date with wang yibo and spending expensive foods that wang yibo paid it for them even it was cost more than how he was payed when the time he was still working.

Xiao zhan suddenly wondered where wang Yibo's money came from.

As soon as wang yibo payed their entrance for the hunted houses, he was dragged again inside of the hunted house as wang yibo suddenly clings to his arms.

The area was dim and feels like anytime soon someone will have a guts to scared out of your life.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" wang yibo suddenly screamed beside xiao zhan, holding xiao zhan's arms really tight.

"Yibo you're going to tear my arms away from my body!" He whispered-yelled at wang yibo.

"Xiao zhan, Let's go out." Wang yibo said, tugging xiao zhan's arms but xiao zhan didn't stop walking and go further inside of the hunted house.

Xiao zhan secretly smirked at him and suddenly yanked his arms that made wang yibo let him go as xiao zhan suddenly ran forward leaving a scared wang yibo alone.

"ZHAN-GE!!!!!?!!!!!!!!" Wang yibo screamed, taking a big footsteps and followed where xiao zhan ran away.

Xiao zhan hide in the corner, pecking at wang yibo who looks like a scared cat and silently giggled.

Wang yibo on the other side, gulping down. He walks slowly and whispering xiao zhan's name with manners. For the first time from the day they met.

"Zhan-ge, where are you?" Wang Yibo's voice trembled. He didn't expect that xiao zhan will leave him alone and the fact that he was afraid of the dark and ghost.

Wang yibo didn't think that he would encounter like this as on his mind that he needs to get xiao zhan's heart even he will do a stupidest thing in his life.

"Booo!!!!"

Wang yibo immediately let out a high pitch scream when a woman with a face powder that covered in his whole face and wearing a white long dress with messy long hair suddenly started wang yibo.

Wang yibo ran away, screaming xiao zhan's name and u knowingly passes on where xiao zhan hides but xiao zhan hides himself on the dark more.

when wang yibo already passes on him, he was silently following him secretly.

"Hi...." A man with a makeup as zombie also startled wang yibo.

A horrified wang yibo suddenly slapped the man as he immediately ran away while screaming.

Xiao zhan who was hiding somewhere and watching behind wang yibo suddenly Surprised on what wang yibo did.

He immediately showed himself and went to the man who dumbfoundingly looks at the direction where wang yibo ran away as he was holding his cheeks where wang yibo slapped.

"Are you okay, sir?" Xiao zhan asked.

The man only nodded as xiao zhan gave him a smile before the man went to his work as a zombie in hunted house.

Xiao zhan immediately chased wang yibo, he regretted why he was hiding away from wang yibo who was screaming inside of the hunted house.

"AHHHHHH FUCK YOU!!!!!" Wang Yibo's voice echoed.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened in shock as he saw wang yibo cursing on one of the actors in the hunted house who acted as a corpse.

The man that acted as a corpse just staring at wang yibo without any expression like he was already used encountering a scene like what wang yibo suddenly created.

Xiao zhan immediately went to wang Yibo's side. "What happened?" He whispered to yibo.

Wang yibo glared at the man, "He was scaring me!"  He exclaimed.

The man as a corpse keep silent, staring at the two with a cold expression.

"Look, zhanzhan! He was still scaring me!" Wang yibo said and pointed at the man.

Xiao zhan tugged wang yibo's arms. "Let's go." He said and dragged wang yibo away from him.

But before they can completely disappeared in the actor's sight, wang yibo suddenly raise his middle finger and shouted. "Fuck you again!!!"

Xiao zhan just mentally faceplamed at wang Yibo's attitude and stop walking when they went outside.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

Wamg yibo huffed at him and pouted his lips, "I almost lost my insanity when he suddenly stood up from his coffin but then when I tried to punched him he suddenly said that he wasn't a real corpse and he was just acting." Wang yibo said and murmuring curses under his breath.

Xiao zhan sighed and went closer to wang yibo, unexpectedly kisses wang Yibo's forehead.

"It's their work, okay?" Xiao zhan said.

Wang Yibo's mood suddenly brightened up and gave xiao zhan a big smile.

"Let's continue our date?" Xiao zgan said as wang yibo nodded.

"Sure!!!!!" He replied and dragged xiao zhan somewhere again.

"I want to go inside of the hunted house again!" Wang yibo said.

"Huh? Why?"

"To choke them to death."

Xiao zhan's eyes widened, "wang yibo, you---"

"Zhan, did they scare you?" Wang yibo said, caressing xiao zhan's cheek.

Xiao zhan smiled at him, "No."

"Good."

They didn't scared him, you're the one who scared me!

Xiao zhan mentally takes note not to bring wang yibo to those places again.