chapter 5

Chapter five | What do you want?

Xiao zhan was preparing a food for his cat as his cat following him around, meowing at xiao zhan.

"Here." Xiao zhan put the food down for his cat with a smile on his face.

His cat immediately went to his bowl and eat the food that xiao zhan gave him.

Xiao zhan crouched down on the floor as he watches his cat who was enjoying eating.

Hi Xiao zhan, I'm wang yibo.... Can I call you baby?

Xiao zhan unconsciously smiled more as he thought of yibo who was doing stupid things in front of him but still cute as hell------------

Meow~~

Xiao zhan went back on his reality and smiled at his cat who was staring at him.

As soon as yibo went back on his own apartment, he immediately took a bath.

He used the most sweetest smell of his shampoo and body wash.

Wang yibo also out a presentable clothes and a perfume before he went outside.

A old lady saw wang yibo coming outside from his house. She immediately smiled as she thought yibo will go to his date but then her smile immediately drop down as yibo just went to the next house.

Wang yibo fetched his phone on his pocket as he looked himself to the black screen before he gave a gave a wink to himself and grinned.

I'm doing this for xiao zhan but no homo.

He put back the phone on his pocket as he took a deep breath, lifting his hands as he knocks on xiao zhan's apartment door.

Seconds passed, the door immediately opened as it revealed xiao zhan who smiled at him.

OmO! OmO! My HaRt

"Hi xiao zhan~"

"Eh?" Xiao zhan blinked his eyes and step aside as wang yibo immediately went inside.

"Whoaa! Your place is nice~" wang yibo immediately complemented as he looked around.

"Thank you, please take a seat." Xiao zhan said as he lead wang yibo to his couches.

Wang yibo immediately took a seat and smiled again to xiao zhan.

"Is there anything you want?" Xiao zhan said as he tried to be nice to his neighbor.

Wang yibo stared at him, he suddenly can't hear anything as he only saw the lips of xiao zhan moving like he was speaking to him, he gulped.

"You want coffee? Tea? Water? Juice--------"

"I want You."

Xiao zhan went speechless as he stared at yibo who also staring at him. He can't explain the emotion that lingering to wang Yibo's eyes.

"Bro, " xiao zhan spoke as he didn't broke the eye contact with yibo.

"Yes bro?" Yibo answered as he licked his lips.

"You know that's gay, right?"

"Hehe. No homo, bro"