Prologue

02.20.2020

At exactly a few minutes before midnight, Twitter almost exploded with tweets about the popstar royalty tying the knot with her boyfriend of six years.

Fans who are still wide awake were debating whether the news is true or not as the popstar was at work earlier that day.

And like wildfire that easily spread, news about the popstar's wedding is all over social media and mass media the next day.

Sarah and Matteo's controversial secret wedding

Everything We Know About Sarah Geronimo And Matteo Guidicelli's Ultra Private Wedding

Sarah Geronimo looked 'happy,' 'free' during Christian wedding to Matteo Guidicelli

Matteo Guidicelli confirms wedding to Sarah Geronimo, denies punching incident at ceremony

The media has gone crazy with the news, some using their connections to get more info on the alleged secret wedding of the popstar. Some have even written articles giving their opinion on the said secret wedding.

Hashtags in Twitter show that the public is not slowing down in engaging with the hottest news in town with numerous hashtags about the popstar trending:

#SarahGG

#DivineIntervention

#SarahGuidicelli

Even more, people all over social media are arguing about the said wedding. Some are in favor and happy for the popstar saying it's time for her to decide on her own and build a family of her own, while others were disappointed at her for she hid the wedding from her parents. There are also blind items here and there, not really blind items because one look at the characters in the article and one would already know that it is all about the controversial wedding.

-------

"Hey, have you heard the news yet?" One of his fellow coaches called.

"What news?" He asked, being clueless. He is now on his way to his taping for the The Voice Teens Season 2 - Battles.

"Sarah got marrieeeeeed!" His fellow coach squealed on the other line.

"She did?" He suddenly stepped on the brake of his car. He was surprised and he sounded unconvinced.

"Yes! Yesterday, after our shoot! I'm so happy for her! She deserves to be happy! Oh, I have to tell the news to Apl too! Bye! See yah later!"

He wasn't sure if Lea was playing a prank on him so he stopped at a shoulder on the road and  checked the news. Being the anti-social media that he is, he was shocked to see the trending topics on twitter. Even the articles on the online news portals are almost all about her, her mom, her husband, the wedding, the incident.

"Tsk!" 'Perfect wedding gone wrong,' as he was shaking his head. That's why he doesn't mix his personal life with work. Lucky for him he was able to define that early in his career. The media and public have no access to his personal life and he plans to stay that way for as long as he is a public figure. Life without the prying eye of the media and the public is more peaceful.

He felt bad that the wedding which was supposed to be solemn and happy was ruined. He felt bad for her. This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life.