twenty

Cassidy chuckled as she leaned on Warren's shoulder hearing Layla's excited voice from somewhere in her house

"She's enjoying her time again" Warren stated as he turned the page of a magazine, he was reading.

"Nana is excited too; can't you tell with how lively the plants are again? She has someone who has the same powers as her, it's fun for her to share her love with shrubberies with someone who'd finally understand the fundamentals of it"

"It also," Warren says quietly moving the magazine on his lap to the side and moving gently to make Cassidy move her head off his shoulder," Means we get a lot more time together without worrying about being interrupted"

Cassidy playfully rolled her eyes and place a soft kiss on his lips before pulling back and placing her hands on his cheek," Well, we can always save it for later, Layla and Nana are going to be spending lots of time together, but today—We are having the others over for movie night"

"Our private movie nights that had somehow become a group thing" Warren sighed but not honestly being bothered by it since he did enjoy the weirdness that came with the group—However he was absolutely not going to ever admit that.

"You have to admit, Zach has some amazing movie suggestions! The last one was so good and you can't deny it" She poked his chest lightly as he chuckled at her words

"Well, we do have some time before they come over—so can I please have more of my Cassidy time?" He raised the pitch of his tone, which had been something that he knew Cassidy always liked—for some odd reason and he'd gotten the habit of doing it knowing that it usually wins on his side.

Cassidy giggled throwing her arms around him and hugging him tightly," Of course you can always have Cassidy time! I also need my Warren time you know"

Warren chuckled as he rolled to the side making them both lay on their sides cuddling," Well, good, because I was worried you wanted less of it"

"Never! How could you suggest that? I always need you"

"Okay" He scrunched his nose peering down at her," No more, cheesy, we don't need cheesy"

"But, it's so fun to see your reactions" Cassidy pouted as he leaned forward attempting to bit her nose but she moved her face in time squealing.

"No, not the nose!! Anything but the nose" She whined trying to wiggle out of his arms, but he kept his hold that soon turned to tickle her sides.

"No! Stop!" She started to break into a fit of laughs as she tried to escape the tickling, he was attacking her with," Warren~! Stopp! I can't!!"

Despite her cries of plea's he continued and when he had her at her highest she escaped his clutches making her run out of her room and he followed after chasing her—the pair had both ended up filling the house of laughs and consistency of their names being called to 'NO!' or 'You can't catch me' and to Warren's side was mainly 'I will catch you' or 'You can't run'

It was really just what filled the household leaving the elder and Layla to just laugh at, considering they both ran in the room they were in for a few seconds.

Warren was enjoying his time too much to give any care if someone saw him not being the stoic person he was at school.

"Does this happen often?" Layla asked Fiona who hummed nodding her head and taking a sip of tea.

"Yes, it's sweet isn't it? It's nice for Cassidy to act her age you know, with all the expectations that people placed on her just because she was the daughter of two well-known villains had deprived her of that, but ever since she's met Warren" Fiona smiled looking out the window," She's grown a lot and not just him, but you and your friends—you are all giving Cassidy the happiness that she long deserved"