~{PART 51}~

Siddharth and Asim is sharing a hug when Vikas along with Shehbaaz in wheelchair enters the room. They both have a smile seeing Siddharth and Asim has sort thing between them. 

"See I told you Shehbaaz that by now they might be laughing with each other, you was simply stressing about them." Vikas says moving inside. 

"You were right I was simply stressing out. This two are too like tom and jerry, the way Siddharth and Shehnaaz keep on fighthing." On mentioning of her name every one turns out sad, so as Shehbaaz. 

They glance at Shehnaaz on bed plastering a fake smile, Siddharth don't even dares to look at that her as he knows that it will broke him apart. He is trying hard to collect himself but miserably defeating in it. 

"I never thought a day will come in my life when I will see my sister in a condition I was in. I know, how helpless it is. You're neither alive nor death but swinging in between. It is worse feeling of the world. You can't move a single body part," that pain holding in his voice making Siddharth to feel more worse. 

He can't imagine her in that condition, he knows it is a reality but till it stabs his hearth on thinking about the pain she is going through. Vikas glance at Siddharth, understanding him and his inter turmoil. This conversation are only increasing his pain and he don't want it to happen. As he knows that at the end of the day, he will curse himself for this. That is the last thing Vikas wants to happen. 

"I think we should not gather over here as dadu suggested, let only one person stay." Vikas says and when Asim is looking at Siddharth as he knows that Siddharth will like to spend some time with Shehnaaz. Before Asim can ask, Vikas speaks. "It will be better if Asim you stay with her." This make Siddharth to frown and look at Vikas who is just avoiding his graze. 

"No need for Asim to stay, he has already been here. Siddharth too need some rest, I will stay with her. I want to talk to my sister, it been months I talk to her." Shehbaaz has a gloomy face, Vikas pats his shoulder. 

"Everything will be fine," with that they moves out of the room. 

Shehbaaz stays there staring at Shehnaaz sleeping figure. Slowly his lip turn into a devilish grin, his eyes shining with pleasure, seeing her sleeping there. "Today you're in my position and I am in yours, just look at you." Slowly moving his hand and pointing a finger on her. "You are no less than a dead body, that what people used to call me. See the game of destiny! Due to you I lost my parents. Due to you I was in coma from so many years, you destroyed my childhood. You were the reason that I had to continously receive torture from that aunt. But now you will face that all, you will break inside seeing people those who love you getting broken in front of you. The first shock you received today seeing me happy with your this condition but I want to give you another blow, want to know what it is?" In a mocking tone. 

With that he stands up from the wheelchair, looking at her with a smirk. Extending his hand in both direction, "I am perfectly fine. What a good news, right? That what you wanted, isn't it? You showed whole world that you care for me, the reason who wanted me perfectly fine. That was not care but that guilt inside you which was making you do all this. That I was in that condition due to that your phone call, due to you born on that day, you were a curse. You ate my parents and my childhood. I will never forgive you for that." The look on his face showing the detest he holds for her. 

"That day when Dey was dipping you in that bathtub that was the first time, I felt it. I first tried to move my hand or leg to help you out, my leg was going to touch Dey leg but..." he takes a pause as if he himself has being surprise with his act. "I didn't, I didn't wanted to help you out. Seeing you in pain, I do feel a pitch in my heart but deep down had pleasure. I didn't knew that I hate you until that moment. Soon I got unconscious but that feeling never left me not even when you took me to London. Day by day my condition was improving but at the same time hate for you too. Seeing you enjoying your life, getting the credit that you are amazing daughter as you're fulfilling dad's dream. You been called best sister anyone can have, as you were treating me. That was not your money, than why on earth you got all the credit, why?" Sounding furious as those flashes revolves in his mind.