HermitCamp Prologue

~3rd person XIsUmAvoID~

Everyone was loving the new season. So much progress was made, groups had been formed, and server games had started. There was always something to do, something to see, a character to be. No one was ever bored.

However, no one had really relaxed either. Grian was constantly grinding for his shop, Doc had lost sleep over the button, and massive maps were made for the Hermiton Herald. Everyone was busy as a bee, quite literally for a few.

The point is, everyone was having fun, but EVERYONE was exhausted. This called for a vacation.

Xisumavoid- Server meeting at spawn later today. Can everyone make it?

GTWScar- Sure, I might be a little late tho

GTWScar- I'm working with villagers

Grian- Villagers are the worst. Want some help?

GTWScar- That would be amazing!

Grian- BRT

Docm77- Me and Bdubs can come, we were just sorting out the whole goat thing

ZombieCleo- Me and Cub just got the Hermiton Herald going, be right there

Iskall85- I can help set up, just lemme finish this branch

It went on like this for a while, and after several hours of waiting the last hermits flew down.

"So, everyone. I've called you here today to discuss how busy we've been since the season started." Several people nodded.

"I was thinking we should organize a vacation to relax for a while! Go to the beach, have a picnic, something like that." Xisuma looked over at an exited Grian. "Got any ideas Gri-" "LETS GO CAMPIIIING!!!" The shout was so sudden that Xisuma stumbled back a little. Several of the hermits chattered excitedly.

They were going on a camping trip for a week.

A list was posted in the shopping district. Everyone had something to do to help prepare.

CAMPING ROLES

Mumbo and Doc- Make flying machine for transport

Stress, Joe,Cub, Cleo- Plan and prepare food

Ren, Grian, Scar, False- Plan activities

Bdubs and Iskall- Plan campsite

Xisuma- Find good location

Tango, Impulse, Zedaph- Help others Pack

Etho, Jevin, Hypno, Keralis, TFC, xB- Gather needed recources

Soon everyone was busy.

~3rd person Transportation Trio -1~

Flying machines aren't hard to make. Flying machines that can fit 22 people at once, now that's a different story.

Making multiple wasn't an option. If one got left behind there would be no one to fix it, and it would be a lot of work. Eventually the two redstoners put together a small, pilot-able transportation machine. There was a small driver compartment, and some seats inside. Not everyone would get a seat, but it would have to do.

After a few test runs, it was done.

~3rd person Cooking Crew~

A quick kitchen was swiftly constructed. A food schedule was made, and the chefs got to work.