HermitCamp Epilouge

The next morning everyone woke up and got strait to work packing up and getting ready to leave. The flying machine was turned on and ready to go.

Everyone was just taking one last look at this place that would hold so many memories. 

A few had kept things that they had gotten here.

Joe kept his notebook, now completely full, so that he could always remember what the camp was like.

False packed away her capture the flag scarf, to remember the rush of the wind in her hair as she ran away from enemy territory, and remember the feeling of nearly being launched into orbit.

Zedaph wanted to keep the rope that had snapped when he was rock climbing, to remind himself of how he had faced his fear of heights.

And as they boarded the flying machine, everyone was glad that they had done it.

Jevin melted just like he had when they first arrived. He didn't mind being used for Uno. Everyone else was grateful for it.

Doc still put his entire body weight on the accelerator, and the hermits complained a little. 

When the machine came to a stop, the card tin hit Grian on the head.

So I guess some things never change.

(Wow. I finally found the motivation to finish HermitCamp. Should I do something like this again? I kind of want to make a murder mystery. Screw it. I'm making a murder mystery.)