Day 5 extension- Horror

READ CHAPTER 5 IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE IF YOU HAVEN'T.

They picked a horror movie. It sounded more exiting, and besides, how bad could it get?

The Architechs cuddled on a sofa as Scar buried his face in a blanket. The movie began.

As it turns out, it could get pretty bad. At every jumpscare at least a few hermits yelped. Scar and  Cub migrated to the back where Sahara was playing board games, trying to take their minds off of the film. It only sorta half worked.

The only hermit who didn't react and who was genuinely enjoying himself was Doc M Seventy Seven himself. He laughed at the other hermit's reactions, not breaking eye contact with the screen even at the goriest of moments.

It felt like an eternity before the film was over. It took everyone but Doc a while to get to sleep, still freaked out from the movie. 

Suddenly there was a crash outside. Most of the hermits just curled up tighter, thinking about how it was just their imaginations.

Xisuma went put to investigate.

"Shoo! Leave!"

The bear had returned, and left as quickly and suddenly as it had come. Laughs of relief came from every other tent as the hermits realized what had happened, Mumbo comforting a shaking Grian who was scared out of his mind.

Everyone finally got to sleep, thus ending day 5.