Day 5 extension- Disney

READ DAY 5 BEFORE THIS!

Everyone figured that this was the least they could do to get payback on Doc for setting everything on fire. 

Also, they might be able to sleep easier *wink wink*.

Eventually they began watching The Lion King, everyone cuddling up comfortably.

Scar sat and watched the screen with earnest like a child.

If you walked into the room as the film went on, you would be met with a fluffy, wholesome sight. 

Doc had fallen asleep, falling off of the chair he had been sitting on and laying on the floor snoozing away.

The Architechs, Convex, and Idea boys all cuddled together on one sofa, all half asleep except for Scar, still excitedly gazing at the movie. The ZIT Crew was taking pictures of them all friendly until whispering together under a Sahara blanket.

The Girls were in a circle half watching the TV, but mostly talking between themselves and also taking pictures of the cuddling companies while Joe sat with them and  wrote in his journal.

Jevin and Ren sat in a corner and talked, watching Hypno and Etho sleeping on the floor.

Asleep or not, everyone was comfortable and smiling. The companies eventually dropped off in a cuddly pile of comfort.

Finally, the film ended and Scar dropped off with the rest of them. ZIT had curled up against the wall, blanket draped over the trio. The Girls and Joe had long ago begun to get tired, laying in a heap and snoring softly.

And just like that, day 5 had ended in a pile of fluff and happiness.