Chapter 25

Serenas POV

The car ride over to the garage was mostly silent besides the radio which was playing classic rock. Since it was a holiday I was wearing a little more wakeup than usual and I threw on a black shirt with thin straps paired with my favorite jeans. 

We pulled into the parking lot heading to our usual spot and were greeted by smiling faces. There were a decent amount of people here already but that didn't surprise me. 

"There's my girl" I heard as I exited the car and was wrapped in Gemma's arms. 

"Hey, I missed you" I smiled into her warm embrace and she rubbed small circles on my back. 

"Right back at ya my angel, hey where's that friend of yours? you know Ms.model ?"

I chuckled at her description of Sophia. "She's coming later I think" 

"Good, I like this one" I just gave her a smile as we walked into the clubhouse with our arms linked.

'Me too' I thought to myself. 

-------------------------------------------

Everyone had finished eating and it was safe to say my food coma was kicking in. It was starting to get dark out and Carmen had just arrived which I was more than happy about.

I ran to the girl jumping in her arms as she spun me around "I'm so glad you're here babe" I mumbled into her neck. She laughed and put me back on the ground. 

"Aww me too, let's get drunk?"

"Is that even a question" we both smiled and walked to the bar. Frankie was serving tonight and he always liked to pour heavy for us. I'm not exactly sure why we have designated bartenders considering this wasn't an actual bar but hey, I'm not complaining. 

He handed us four shots of tequila and we clinked our glasses before throwing the burning liquid down our throats. 

"Cheers bitch" Carmen said before downing the second one and I chuckled before doing the same. 

"two more rounds Frankie" I called out as the man just looked at us and smirked knowing we got hammered every year on Thanksgiving. 

He slid us the drinks and just as I was about to toss it down someone grabbed my arm. I turned my head seeing Rachel. What was she doing here?

"You down for body shots party girl?" she asked smirking at me knowingly. 

I was having too much fun to stop and analyze the situation so I simply nodded and led her over to the pool table. 

"Lay down," I said and the tone in my voice was more authoritative than usual. Her eyes seemed to get a little darker as she looked at me and did as I said lowering herself onto the table. 

I pulled her shirt off which left her in a bra and jeans. Everyone was crowding around us now and I knew we were giving them a good show. I straddled her waist as I placed salt up her stomach. Her body tensed and I saw goosebumps rise on her skin as I put the lime between her front teeth. 

People were cheering and I'm not gonna lie I was enjoying this as I felt my buzz kicking in. I winked at Rachel before downing the shot and slowly licking the salt off her toned abdomen. I bit lightly on her neck before taking the lime out of her mouth and sucking it clean. Tossing the lime down everyone went crazy and I started laughing still sitting on the girl. 

To my surprise, her hand wrapped around the back of my neck and she pulled our faces together connecting our lips. She tasted like jack daniels mixed with coke and I smiled into the kiss. Her mouth moved smoothly with mine for a couple more seconds until we broke apart. We were both laughing now until I heard Carmen speak from behind me. 

"Uh, Serena" I turned looking at her and saw she was staring at something in front of me with a concerned look on her face. 

I redirected my attention to where she was looking and my smile dropped. Sophia. 

"Shit" 

She just stared at me with so much hurt in her eyes that it made me want to curl up and hide. She turned pushing her way through the crowd and heading for the door. I quickly got off Rachel trying to catch up with Sophia before she could leave. 

"Sophia! wait!" I called after her. 

Once we had reached the parking lot she stopped, spinning around to face me. 

"Unbelievable! we had sex less than 24 hours ago and your tongue is already down another girl's throat! and Rachels for that matter!" 

"I'm sorry I didn't know she was coming! Jax must've invited her. Look it didn't mean anything we were just messing around" She folded her arms over her chest and shook her head. 

"Yeah, right. Because you always tell me the truth" she said sarcastically. I furrowed my brows at her becoming slightly defensive at her words.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She rolled her eyes before glaring at me.

"It means you're never fully honest with me Serena! You didn't tell me about Julianna until I asked, you completely shut me down when I asked about your parents and now this! Am I honestly supposed to believe that you making out with another girl means nothing?!"  

I froze at the mention of my parents feeling myself getting hot. She had no right bringing them into this. 

"Don't you dare talk about my parents" my tone was low and my fists were clenched which was almost scarier than when I was yelling. Sophia seemed a little shocked as she swallowed hard before regaining her composure. 

"And there you go again not telling me things, this is never gonna work if you can't communicate!" I was more than pissed now and I knew this conversation needed to be ended before it got worse.

"Oh fuck off," I said before trying to turn but was stopped when Sophia placed a hand around my wrist and pulled me back in her direction. I could feel the anger starting to overtake me and it was only a matter of seconds now before I blew up.

"That's not good enough Serena! Why can't you just tell me?!" 

"Drop it, Sophia!" I was yelling now as my restrain began to crumble

"Tell me!"

"They're dead!" I shouted and watched as the girl in front of me seemed to shrink. "Happy? Is that what you wanted to know?"

Her eyes filled with guilt as she tried to bring a hand to my face but I moved back. "Serena I-"

"You what? Didn't know? yeah well, there was a reason for that." I looked at her one last time before turning and leaving her standing there. 

She didn't even bother trying to stop me which I was thankful for considering I was past angry now. She had no right to interrogate me like that and assume I'm lying to her because there are things I choose to keep private. I had felt bad when she walked in on Rachel and me but now I was beginning to feel less guilty about it. I mean, it's not like Sophia and I are even dating, I have no reason to feel bad. 

My skin was burning and the rage inside my chest threatened to take over. I stormed back into the clubhouse walking behind the bar and pouring tequila down my throat not even bothering to use a glass. 

"What happened?" Carmen said walking over to me, her face filled with concern. 

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it lets just get hammered" 

She gave me a questioning look before realizing I wasn't going to talk no matter how badly she wanted me to. All I knew was that right now, I wanted to think about anything other than Sophia and I was going to consume as much of this bottle as I had to for that to happen.