Chapter 28

Serenas POV

1 am came quickly and my house was still packed. Jess and I had spent the whole night partying and my friends loved her. We were beer pong champs, we went shot for shot and she actually kept up with me, she danced on tables with Carmen and I... I had to say I was impressed. 

I was sitting at the fire pit in the backyard talking to some kids from school when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled as Jess placed soft kisses on my neck and I spun around so we were facing one another. 

"Hi" I laughed at her drunken state. 

"Hey... having fun?" 

"Best night ever, I miss being young" she pouted and I chuckled at her cute reaction.

"Right cuz you're basically headed to the grave now" She laughed and rolled her eyes at me. 

We were still standing very close and her arms were wrapped around my neck as my hands rested on her hips. 

"You're pretty drunk... maybe you should sleep here," I said watching as she smiled and raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Are you trying to seduce me Ms.Maldonado?" I held my arms up feigning innocence. 

"What? Never" I joked sarcastically causing both of us to chuckle.

I grabbed her hand and led her up to my room taking out some clothes she could wear. I tossed an oversized t-shirt at her and she began undressing. 

"What about all the people in your house?" She looked genuinely concerned and I smiled at her cuteness. 

"They'll make it without me" she pulled her shirt off then and my eyes were glued to her toned stomach. 

"Like what you see S?" I didn't say anything I just walked over to her bringing my body less than an inch from hers. Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes were staring right into mine. 

"I do" I breathed out and she brought her lips to mine. My hands roamed down her back to her ass where I squeezed lightly causing her to let out a soft moan. 

She was a great kisser, but my mind quickly wandered to Sophia. Her lips were soft but not as soft as Sophias and her skin was perfect, yet I didn't get the same chills when I touched her. 

I pulled back resting my forehead against hers. The look in her eyes was lustful and I knew she wanted me. The more I thought about Sophia the less I wanted to. I needed to distract myself, and who better to do that with than Jess. 

I unhooked her bra bringing my lips to her jaw and trailing down to her collarbone. I was sucking and biting every inch of her and the moans coming from her mouth were turning me on majorly. 

I pushed her onto the bed straddling her waist and grinding my hips into her center. Her moans became louder and I unbuttoned her jeans yanking them off of her. She went to bring her hands to my hips but I grabbed her wrists pinning her down. 

I continued to grind into her until I knew she was close. Her eyes were shut tight and her back was arched. Just then I stopped causing her to look at me but as soon as I inserted two fingers in her she threw her head back. 

"Serena" she moaned out and I pumped into her harder. 

I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and her body was shaking as she rode out the waves of pleasure. 

"Shit,," she said opening her eyes and finding mine. She smiled at me and I leaned down connecting our lips. 

"Are you sure you're in high school?" she asked and I chuckled at the blonde under me. 

"Unfortunately" I rolled my eyes. 

She flipped me on my back so she was sitting on top of me now and started sucking on my neck. 

"Well, in that case, I'll make sure to go nice and easy on you.... or not" she smirked mischievously and I let out a moan as she found my weak spot. 

This was going to be a long night. 

-------------------------------------------------

Sophias POV

The weekend had passed painfully slow and I still hadn't heard a thing from Serena. I was thinking of asking her to stay after class today. I just needed to talk to her it had been over a week now. 

Homeroom was about to start and I knew she'd be rolling in any minute. I was standing at my usual spot outside the door greeting students when I saw her round the corner. She appeared to be in a good mood as she laughed with Andre and Carmen. 

When they got a little closer I decided I couldn't take it anymore. "Serena, can I speak to you for a moment?" I asked leaving her two friends to walk into class. 

She stopped in front of me and I gave her a slight smile. "What's up?" she asked. 

Okay, not exactly the reaction I was hoping for but at least she didn't tell me to go fuck myself or completely ignore me. 

"I wanted to talk to y-" I stopped when I noticed a rather bright, purple hickey on the side of her neck. 

She must have seen where my gaze went because she looked down at her feet for a minute as If she was trying to escape this moment. I didn't know what to say, all I wanted to do was cry. 

"Soph-" I cut her off.

"No need to explain, what you do in your free time is none of my business," I said trying to sound like I wasn't affected as much as I was.

She just looked at me for a couple of seconds before nodding lightly, "Alright then, is that all?"

I couldn't do this. Just looking at her was causing me so much pain. 

"I guess it is," I said before walking into my class. 

I felt defeated, my heart was heavy and tears were threatening to spill from my tired eyes at any minute. All I wanted to do was curl up in my bed and cry. To make matters even worse Serena was sitting at her desk staring at me with concern written all over her face. 

I was practically melting under her gaze as I waited not so patiently for the bell to ring. My heart was pounding and as soon as the bell went off I rushed to the bathroom splashing cold water on my face. 

'Get it together Sophia' I said to myself.