⚠️ғᴇʟɪx ⚠️

A/N - HI JUST A QUICK WARNING TO SAY THAT IN THIS CHAPTER, SEEHUL IS A ASSHOLE TOWARDS FELIX AND SOME OF YOU MAY NOT WANNA READ IT BECAUSE IT COULD BE TRIGGERING. I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR MY SHIT WRITING.
Future Sam here - this is very poorly written and I deeply apologise lol
---------------------------------------------------------

"Ew you're such a gay slut. Why don't you go suck on his dick or something." Seehul says as he pushes Felix towards a random person. He slowly looked up at the person and they look back down in disgust and run away. "See, not even the boys want you, you worthless piece of shit." Seehul smirked loudly and scoffed.

He roughly pulls Felix's head up towards him. His hand caressing my cheek and he smirked dirtily. "No one will want a slut like you," he said as he licked his lips and wrapped his hands around Felix's neck. Felix squirmed under his touch and tried to push away when he felt Seehul's gaze around his body. Getting closer and closer. Seehul stopped as he felt the younger fidgit under his touch and slapped him once more before walking away.

FELIX
One single tear rolls down my cheek and I can't bring myself to look back up at him. He walks away leaving me to feel like I could die. I attempt to gather my composure and walk towards the door. My hand mere centimetres away from the handle when I feel a hand reach over mine. I didn't want to look at the person, before they could even ask if I was okay I pushed open the door and walked out into the cold winter air.

That was the fifth time this week and it's only Wednesday...

I turned the corner after walking for 30 minutes and opened the gate to the little bungalow I called home. I opened the door and it groaned in pain. "Anyone there?" my Mum called out as I went towards the kitchen where I could here a buzz. "Hey dearie how'd school go?" My mum asked as she moved from one side to another carrying a pot of peas. "I hate this school, I want to move." I signed slowly trailing off and looked at the floor in disappointment. "Why don't you move to that other school? I hear there are places in your year group," She replied trying to cheer me up somehow. "I mean it could be a new start for me," I looked up and I smiled falsely at her. She nodded back as I turned to go to my room.

I opened the door and chucked my bag into the corner. A smash coming from it as it landed. Fuck, my phone, that's the last time I'll buy a glass protector. I fumbled to the bottom of my bag and pull out my phone with the screen protecter crumbling off it.

"Hey Felix?" My mum called up the stairs.

I go to the top of the stairs to see her at the bottom.

"You made you're mind up about that school yet?"

"I would really like to, are you sure there are spaces?"

"My friend knows someone who works there and she says there are spaces."

"Oh okay, when could I start?"

"Well because we live in this area I can get you to the top of the list to start after half term. Are you sure that you want to go?"

"I would love to go, this school doesn't care about me." I sign as I look down at my cheap and nasty uniform.

"I'll contact the head and I'm sure he'll be happy to accept you."

"Okay, mum? I don't wanna spend another 2 days at that hellhole."

"I know what you mean Felix. I'll call in for you tomorrow and say you're sick and won't be back."