⚠️sᴇᴇʜᴜʟ⚠️

A/n - WEEWOO WEEWOO. BULLY SEEHUL FOR A LITTLE BIT IN THIS CHAPTER. Also, I'm updating this book quicker than I thought I would because I didn't expect people to read it 😂  I hope you're enjoying the book so far!

---------------------------------------------------------
FELIX
The last five days seemed so normal. I got through school without having to talk to anyone and Chan hasn't come near me for ages. I think I scared him off. I didn't need him to guide me around as trying to find the toilets all the time turned out to be a great way to learn my way around. It was weird without him but it was what I was used to, being alone.

I walked down the pathway slightly scuffing my leather trainers. I stopped every now and then to dance. Twice was blasting through my ears so loudly that I did even hear him snicker. Not until it was to late and I was pulled by my bag handle into another pathway. A hand over my mouth.

I tried to squirm and kick, my earphones ripped out of my ears and chucked on the floor. You could still hear Yes or Yes playing through them. Nayeon's boat part to be precise.

"Thought by moving to a new school you could escape me?" He asked looking at me with fire blazing in his eyes. I shook my head pathetically. "I have eyes everywhere, I'm always watching you Lixxie." I shuddered at the nickname. I looked away from him only to be met with a punch. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU." He screamed punching me again and again. "I'm going now and the next time I see you I'll make you regret being born." He spat as he walked off leaving me on the floor clutching my sides. I whimpered in defeat.

BANG CHAN
It's a new week and I was walking to school with my earphones in walking down the mud pathway near school. I walk past a smaller turn off and see someone's phone laying there unlocked with music playing. I called out into the pathway, "Hello? Anyone missing their phone here?" No reply. I shrugged and picked up the phone to see whose it could be.

The wallpaper was a teddybear, the music playing was Twice and the phone language was in English. In my mind I went though all the kids in school who spoke fluent English and went through this area, my mind went to two people - Felix and a year 7 called Hannah. I picked up the phone and walked off to school ready to ask who the phone belonged to.

I got closer to school and saw Hannah on her phone outside the entrance arguing on it with someone. Typical year 7s, I rolled my eyes at the pathetic drama. The phone is Felix's.

I never knew he liked Twice, a concert would be a cool idea for a first date. Wait, a first date? I've only known him for two weeks I don't even like him. "Yes you do," someone said behind me, "why else would you watch over him all the time." I turned around to see Jeongin with a 'I told you so' face staring back at me. "Look here he comes now, why don't you go talk to him." Jeongin said as he slid away with his Heelys. "Damn kid must be a psychic or something." I muttered before going to Felix.

"Hey Felix are you okay?" I said grabbing him as he ran towards the door trying to get in. He just shook his head and tried to calm down his tears. I started to rub his back trying to calm him down and he flinched. I brought him into a light hug and he threw up over my back moving away when he realised what he'd done causing me to see a red mark on his face. "Hey its okay Lixxie." I lightly blushed when I realised I'd called him that but that just made him worse again. I sat him down on the ground with his back against a wall and went to get some help.

I found Mrs Semester walking the halls and asked to come help Felix outside. When she heard me say Yongbok she went outside quite quickly, she must know something I don't. She threw open the doors and went to Felix who was rocking in a ball. She started speaking to him in English saying that he needed to come with her to A01 but he was refusing. But before he could protest any further, he was put on his feet by her and was being walked to A01.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N - I feel like I could've wrote this better :/