ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ

"I'm so sorry that you had to witness that. Don't worry though, I will take care of you." Chan said to Felix as he layed Felix on his bed. Felix pouted, slightly embarrassed that he got himself hurt again and Chan was there to witness it.

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ғɪɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ.

"Okay so we're communicating via paper again." Chan laughed as Felix shoved the paper in his face.

ᴛᴀʟᴋ ɪɴ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴀsᴛ ɪɴ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ.

"Well no one's ever told me that before." Chan jokingly said before returning to his phone but still keeping an eye on Felix.

ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.

Felix wrote on the paper after a while of Chan and him sat there both on their phones. "I already asked your mum, I'm staying tonight and all of tomorrow to look after you."

ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ɴᴏ.

"Miss Lee!"

"Yeah?"

"Felix says he doesn't want me staying."

"Well tell him, tough cookies I ship it."

"You heard your mum," Chan said with an annoying grin, "I'm staying the night." Felix threw his arms up in a playful defeat and rolled his eyes to which Chan laughed.

"Yongbok, can I call you Felix? If you don't want me to that's fine but it's really awkward for me to get my head around this."

sᴜʀᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ғᴇʟɪx ɪ ɢᴜᴇss. ɪ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏɴᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

" 1, Don't swear at me mate and 2, we can all speak English pretty well so don't worry about it."

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀs ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ.

"Aw thanks Lix. Do you wanna go to sleep now? It's pretty late and you need to be a fit and healthy boy!"

sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀʟғ-ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ.

"Good, night night mate!" Felix grunted in response.

CAW CAW CAW

"Good morning Lixie. It's time for me to take care of you." Chan said with a warm smile as he walked into Felix' s room. Felix sat up and stretched and Chan placed some toast in front of him.

"Eat up."

ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ғɪɴᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ.

"Felix let me take care of you please. He's hurt you for far to long and you can't let him get away with it."

ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. ʜᴇ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ʜᴇ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ.

"And that's why I'm going to help you in every way possible."

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n - happy halloween?