ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡ 

Felix nervously followed Chan outside to see the rest of his friends. He had already met Seungmin and he felt that was enough interaction. They kept walking in silence until they reached the doors that lead into the courtyards.

Felix looked up to see a group of boys all crammed on a picnic table. He saw a boy who looked like a squirrel hugging another boy and snuggling into him; he saw Seungmin talking to a younger boy who looked like the definition of a baby; a short angry looking boy with his headphones in with his head down on the table and another older looking boy who smiled when he saw Felix looking at him.

"So guys this is Yongbok the new student I was telling you all about last night. So Yongbok I'm sure you already know Seungmin from the other day." Chan said and Seungmin looked up and smiled at Felix and Felix smiled back. The others looked up and Chan introduced them one by one and Felix just stood there nervously smiling. Not saying a word.

BANG CHAN
I had taken Felix outside and introduced him to my group. They were so excited to meet him. Everything was just an awkward silence, until...

"I DON'T FUCKING GET IT THESE EXAMS CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THEM." Jeongin erupted in a violent outburst. Seungmin just shook their head and pulled Jeongin back down and got him to focus again. The rest of us on the other hand snickered and Felix stood there shocked at his outburst. I gestured for him to sit down and he sat next to me.

Out of nowhere the group started texting on phones and I sighed at their laziness to not talk face to face. Felix wasn't in the chat so he just started to play a game on his phone. At least 10 minutes of silence passed and I spoke first to break it. "So Yongbok do you wanna say some things about yourself and we'll in turn tell you about us?" I asked hoping to get some sort of answer, praying for an answer to help me.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with wide eyes like he could cry or shatter in mere seconds. Without warning he got up crying and ran away. The others looked at me funnily and I just shrugged at them not knowing what I did wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------A/N - double updates anyone?