⚠️ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ⚠️

FELIX
I was so happy to leave school when the bell came around. I was physically and mentally exhausted but I still managed to skip out of school, until I got lifted up by the handle of my backpack.

"Hello Felix," he spat venemously.

I rolled my eyes: he always comes at the worst moments. I turned around ready to receive my beating and was met with a punch to the face. I couldn't even feel it anymore.

"You're getting a bit too happy for my liking." He said as he threw another punch at me causing my head to jerk to the side.

I picked myself up and he kicked me in the balls causing me to keel over in pain.

"You know I could kill you right here right now and no one would stop me? Face it Felix, you matter to no one."

I could only groan in response and the beating started up again. My ribs were probably broken but I couldn't feel it. My nose was probably broken or bleeding but I couldn't feel it.

Everything felt numb and that hurt more and I think I eventually blacked out because everything stopped.

The darkness was peaceful and nice with no pain, I liked it a lot.

.....

"Felix buddy, please wake up."

"Please wake up, I'm sorry that I was too late."

"I love you."

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n - AND SHE'S BACK ✌️