ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀ ?

The next day

FELIX
I stormed up to Chan and slapped him, shocking the pair of us at how red his face went. I was so angry about how he went to my house without telling me and lied to my mum about being friends with me.

I started ranting at him in sign language mouthing the words to make sure he can understand. "Don't ever again go to my fucking house and lie to my mother. I know what you're like Bang Chan. I'm not letting people like you hurt me again." I looked at him venomously. He looked scared, his face still red from where I slapped him. I didn't want to get hurt again, I couldn't stop myself. I swung at him again and he tried to block me.

Even though he was taller than me I leaned over him and he kept trying to block me. I got roughly pulled off of him trying to kick him. He stood up holding his cheek and thanked the person holding me. I looked up to only be meet by the Head teacher Mr Kim staring angrily down at me. I looked at the floor embarrassed.

Mr Kim let me go and I walked next to him, Chan on the other side also looking embarrassed. He was still holding his cheek, how hard did I hit him? We eventually arrived at his office and he gestured for us to sit down on two chairs set up in front of his desk about a metre apart.

We didn't look at anything apart from the floor until the Head teacher started to speak. "So can one of you please tell me why I had to come and stop Yongbok here from punching you Chan?"

"A-ah-" I wanted to scream at Chan, but I couldn't. I just made a weak noise that caused the two of them to look at me.

NO ONE'S VIEW
Felix sudden noise caused everyone to look at him and he looked back down at the floor embarrassed. He decided to just count the shapes and zoned out when Chan began to speak.

"Sir I have no idea why Fe-Yongbok came over to me and slapped me, he was saying something to me but I didn't understand." Mr Kim looked at Felix who looked back and started to sign what he said to Chan earlier. Mr Kim nodded and began to translate for Chan.

"Don't ever again go to my flipping house and lie to my mother. I know what you're like Bang Chan. I'm not letting people like you hurt me again." after he finished translating, Mr Kim scowled and looked at Felix for using such profuse language. Felix rubbed the back of his neck and signed an apology to Mr Kim and he also translated that. Chan nodded and apologised back to Felix, he didn't feel like explaining himself as he felt embarrassed for hurting Felix so much. "Chan can you go outside I need to talk to Yongbok on his own for a second." Chan nodded and went outside, he still didn't like the name Yongbok and he could see Felix didn't even, Felix would roll his eyes every time someone called him that.

Chan sat down on a chair and pulled out his phone and went on Instagram. He sat there for about half an hour until Felix came out. "You know you can come and find me anytime?" Mr Kim said. He signalled towards where Chan was sat and Chan went into his office. Mr Kim gestured for him to sit down and he did.

"So tell me your side of the story Chan."

"As you know, Yongbok joined not long ago and I was told to help him. I introduced him to all my friends and we were all nice to him but we all got concerned. He wouldn't say anything to us and would run off crying if any of us asked. I only want to help him, he seems like a nice person and I just want to be his friend, and also kinda want to know why he's called Yongbok when his actual name is Felix." Chan said mumbling the last part. Mr Kim nodded his head in response and wrote down a few notes." Thank you Chan that's all I needed to hear." He said as he stood up and opened the door for Chan.

As he left through the door, Mr Kim whispered to Chan, "He was scared but I think you can protect him Chan, keep him safe."

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N - I have no idea who to put for the Head teacher lol.

Can anyone give me suggestions?